Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Niteowl

lol, yes! My favourite song in The Simpsons was Marge's, about the burlesque house. "*m-hmm!* Morals and ethics and carnal forbearance-" (bulldozer knocks house down)

Or "Can I Borrow A Feeling?" by Kirk Van Houten from my favourite episode. X-D Anyone else have a favourite episode? : P

MrJones

I'd like to hear you sing it though ::p:
EDIT: Or any that involve Patty and Selma hahahahahahha
LOL
I was thinking about the wrong song, this one's not dubbed XD
Anyway I sang that out loud but I don't think you could hear it... wait, is my neighbor calling the police?

Phoenixx

I swear, I think my cat only likes and eats certain foods just because I'm eating them. :confused: I think he's slowly becoming a vegetarian. ::p:

simpsons2007

Feeling guilty for not replying to someone I've been chatting to quite a bit on here through pm's.

I just don't won't this person to start thinking that I'm ignoring them.

Because I'm not ignoring this person.

It's just the past week I ain't been doing to good. I've had too much on my mind and my depression is at it's very worse it's been for a long time and I've not been in the right mood for talking.

Hopefully this person will read this and understand why I haven't replied to them.

I probably would of left weeks ago if we hadn't started messaging each other.

megalon

Coincidentally there will be a lot of management types absent from work tomorrow, so they have appointed me as the temporary leader of my department. Not very pleased about it, but what was I gonna do, tell my boss no?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;483369 said:
I cannot stand it when people say they are too busy to spend time with you then you see them napping.

That's why you put shaving cream in the palms of their hand when you catch them napping and tickle their nose.

Last edited:

doubleM

if you were trapped on an island with 100 schizophrenics, and you were the only sane rational person, who would be considered abnormal? thats right, you.

doubleM

^I doubt your 100 schizophrenics would get along and understand each others

what? save the condescending crap. thats not the point. does the entire human race get along and understand each other? no most of them dont. but they collectively behave a certain way. the point is that when one person is different from the rest they will obviously not fit in. the rest of the people who are collectively irrational will not accept someone who is rational.

Last edited: