Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I see, still, that's a lot!
I hope you'll be ok - at least you're going, and remember, with all those other people there, there'll be less of a focus on you.
Who knows, you might end up meeting a distant cousin or Aunt or something who you really connect with :)

Twig, I said you can't do that with your cousin :rolleyes:

Phoenixx

I was reading an interview with some dude and he said that he came from a small town of sixty thousand people. Excuse me? When did sixty thousand of anything become a small amount? I'm from a town of 2,300. THAT'S a small town.
:eek: That reminds me of the foreign exchange student at my school this past year. He was from China, said he grew up in a small city... Of 7 million people. XD

The smallest city I ever grew up in had about 8000, jumping to twice that many in the summer because it was a tourist trap. :p The town I live in now only has 1500.

Phoenixx

Just got back from the town. It went great! I managed to buy a game and get tea from a cafe. I'm so happy, now to kill zombies with plants :D
^ That's awesome! :) Plants vs. Zombies is a great game too! Haven't played it in a while though. I think I ought to again sometime.

B

Beatrice

Made a new dance video ;) But my "routine" (if that's what you want to call it) needs some work. The beginning sucks, it gets better towards the middle. And the lighting in my room sucks. And I need a better outfit.

And I want to take lessons : D

Newtype

Made a new dance video ;) But my "routine" (if that's what you want to call it) needs some work. The beginning sucks, it gets better towards the middle. And the lighting in my room sucks. And I need a better outfit.

And I want to take lessons : D

Where can I see that? Hehe

B

Beatrice

hello hello hello :cool:

You say you're not mushy but you listen to the most mushy BS music :D

First of all, yes, I do like music other than the music you listen to, so...... PFFT!

Second, that's the old video with that silly song. I did two today which are on my page.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to accuse me of being an attention whore or something, go right ahead, I don't mind ;) But keep in mind this is a social anxiety site on the Internet, not Facebook or something :)

Anyway, this is something I do for fun a lot, figured I might as well show others why not? It's good SA practice, no? lol

Why can't poxy people spend 5 minutes in one spot of the ****ing house?

This is just going to be a journal whatever the hell it's called because bloody nosey people mean i can't make a vlog. I'm pissed. Why the hell am I doing exposure therapy any more? I've been doing it for 2 years at least, and it's hardly helped. at the rate I'm going i'll have to spend a year on literally every social situation I want to conquer, and then it'll halve the anxiety at best. whats the use? I want to do things with my life, not wait until I'm in y 40s to get anything achieved. I don't want to be a loser, I want to live.

Nans on my arse for a stupid reason. My other nan rang up and left a message askin if i wanted to go over for dinner. Than asked what my answer was with her usual smiling face, and when i said no she acted like I was the ****ing anti-christ and had just sentenced her to a lifetime of pain. I don't want to go to dinner, whats the big deal. My uncle, my 48 year old uncle who stilll lives with his mother, lets just reminisce on what a useless life he leads.

Enough thinking on what a pi,le of crap he is? Oh wait, you dont know him, so you wouldnt know. He was playing ****ing annoying coutnry music which pissed me off, but i couldnt tell him to turn it down. I onder why? Oh yeah, ****ting social anxiety.

I've also basically been told by someone that my feelings for them wont be reciprocated. My og wont quit humping my arm, so its got a scratch mark down it. My therapist is an annoying bastard. People dont trust me, they dont blieve when i tell them things. And just because im slow at replying they assume im talking to other people because they're nto good enough. This stupid keyboard is crummmy, some of the letters dont work most of the time. I was looking forward to something tonight but the other person doesnt trust me enough to do what we planned. I don't have any skills in life. And to top it al off, I can't do what i most want to in life because of my anxiety.

Thanks a lot social sodding phobia

WeirdyMcGee

I have missed out on jobs because I didn’t have the confidence to convince them that I could do the work and people have told me you don’t have the confidence to do this.

Oh, yeah~ this is a definite problem for me.
I've never had a single job where I was hired from an interview.
I don't have the confidence to give them the answers they want... like for a Walmart interview, they ask: "What makes you think you've got what it takes to do the job?"
And I respond like this: "Uhhh... I have... hands?"
Like-- really? You have to be 100% confident but if you seem too overly confident, they'll think you'll look down on your menial work?
Everyone who works at Walmart hates it there but it's a job. IT pays the bills. What do you have to do to prove you're 'good enough' to get a job there when they hire people who've never had a job before simply because they say; "yeah! I'm awesome! I can do anything!!" < why are you applying at Walmart then?
XD

-- didn't want to post it in the thread it belonged in because it's kind of random.

One thing that's bothering me right now--- the ad banners along the side of the forum with photos of insanely pretty girls is making me want to break my mirrors. I am so ugly. -____-

-- didn't want to post it in the thread it belonged in because it's kind of random.

One thing that's bothering me right now--- the ad banners along the side of the forum with photos of insanely pretty girls is making me want to break my mirrors. I am so ugly. -____-

Don't be so hard on yourself!
Many of those photos have been Airbrushed to death. Keep reminding yourself of that.:)

Kat

Oh, yeah~ this is a definite problem for me.
I've never had a single job where I was hired from an interview.
I don't have the confidence to give them the answers they want... like for a Walmart interview, they ask: "What makes you think you've got what it takes to do the job?"
And I respond like this: "Uhhh... I have... hands?"
Like-- really? You have to be 100% confident but if you seem too overly confident, they'll think you'll look down on your menial work?
Everyone who works at Walmart hates it there but it's a job. IT pays the bills. What do you have to do to prove you're 'good enough' to get a job there when they hire people who've never had a job before simply because they say; "yeah! I'm awesome! I can do anything!!" < why are you applying at Walmart then?
XD

Yeah, it seems like all that matters is the ability to talk your self up, the gift of the gab.

That's not true listen to BlueDays:)

I really wish I was born with a more stable personality.
Sometimes there can be hundreds of different shades of grey between the black and white, geez it makes life so much harder.:rolleyes:

B

Beatrice

It's amazing how far the human mind will go to rationalize something away :rolleyes: I know for a fact that I do it too, because everyone does. But still, when something's staring you in the face with the obviousness of it, it's quite a feat to be able to dismiss it (or even attempt to do so) based on your own desires.

Just thinking....

Kiwong

My anxiety has improved so much that some of the worrying thoughts I used to have a year ago, seem silly now.

Buy one of these:
weighted_companion_cube_plush.jpg

Omg, omg, omg.

<3