Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GraybeardGhost

Do you have online grocery shopping over there? That deliver your order to your door?
I have thought of getting this for my groceries, however there is a delivery fee and I am too embarrassed that my neighbors will think I am lazy not doing the shopping myself. :p

There is one supermarket in my town that offers online ordering, and I've used their service a couple of times in the past, but they don't deliver, so I still have to drive to the store to pick up my order. It's curbside service, which minimizes exposure, but right now I'm too banged up even for that.

The only delivery service I know about around here is one that pretty much only carries munchies for stoners, not proper groceries, and at prices only a stoner would pay. They'll bring stuff right to the door, but who's going to open it? Not me, that's for sure.

I truly miss the days when I could go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted without hours of preparation and the constant fear of humiliation. I miss the days when I could catch sight of my reflection in a mirror without feeling shame and disgust. This is no way for a middle-aged man to live, hiding away from life in a shitty apartment, dressed in second-hand rags, with barely a remnant of dignity or pride. I deserve better than this, I sometimes think, but maybe I don't. I've become less man than monster, and monsters don't get to have nice lives. Monsters get what's coming to them, the punishment they deserve, and so, perhaps, must I. Is that what this is all about? I've done some rotten things, it's true, but this penance seems extreme: loneliness and shame and cold soup spooned straight from the can because nothing else is left. Karma's an ugly, snaggletoothed bitch, and she's got me firmly by the scruff. I won't be leaving for a while.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I also cannot believe the number of ads selling engine parts. I am trying to get a read on the average SP member now based on these ads. Male, early 20's, single, likes to work on machinery and play video games..It's no wonder I don't fit in here!

Yea I'm pretty sure its all got to with tracking your browsing.
I bet if you looked up say... insurance, you'd probably see insurance ads starting to appear.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
That goes for my photography, I like to take photos alone, it is one of the few times I am happy. I like to share the results of my photography and get some inspiration from other photographers. It is like I can communicate something without them having to meet me in person. Because in person people are inevitably put off by my difference.

I enjoy photography too although I'm just a beginner. My problem is I struggle to find enough interesting subject/environments to photograph.

There are only so many gum tree shots you can take after all..

Kiwong

So you're not near the coast Pug? I really love the headlands and beaches. I also like photographing wildflowers and waterfalls, clouds. I also take some photos of sporting events. I have a new lens and I am going take photos of runners in the 800 metre races at an athletic meet. Some photomagazines have good ideas for photo subjects.

theoutsider

After going the entire month of March without eating anything sweet, I weighed myself and discovered I'd lost 6.5 pounds just by doing that alone... no exercising. It was hard going without sweets for a month but toward the end I got use to it. Contemplating doing it for another month and adding in exercising since I'd love to lose 10 more.

I also realized how often people offer me unhealthy things at work. I can't count the number of times in March alone that somebody was thrusting a cookie or piece of chocolate in my face. Or deploring me to try the cake in the lunchroom that somebody had brought in.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
How many buckin' times are ye gonnae ask me: "Are ye sure now?" That really gies me confidence in masel', it really does.

D'you want tae make aw ma decision fur me, eh? Ah mean, am fine wi' that. You've bin daein it the last 14 f _ _ kin' years anyway.

See you, you're mair annoying than Ronnie f _ _ kin' Corbett. Naw, actually yer mair like hemorrhoids - a f _ _ kin' pain in the arse.

Rant ower. Sorry aboot tha swearin'...

Megaten

I am trying to get a read on the average SP member now based on these ads. Male, early 20's, single, likes to work on machinery and play video games..It's no wonder I don't fit in here!

I think those are just the top commenters. Because theres like over 100 lurkers here at any given moment lol.

AtTheGates

Banned
I dont need sympathy or pity or any of that BS...All I need right now in life is for people to not judge me on my past and throw so many stones...the REST I can handle myself. the rest is no problem really and I prefer doing things on my own ANYWAY.

GhastlyCC

I'm starting a band this year even if it ****ing kills me.

It's just something that I feel I absolutely have to do.
I have no dreams of fame or fortune and I don't expect it to be any sort of career....I just need to do it.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm starting a band this year even if it ****ing kills me.

It's just something that I feel I absolutely have to do.
I have no dreams of fame or fortune and I don't expect it to be any sort of career....I just need to do it.

headbang.gif

Goan yersel', big yin! :thumbup:

w*n*c*a*m

So I went for the laser hair treatment yesterday. The technician said I looked nervous and asked if I felt better after the treatment. I bet she thought I was nervous because of the actual procedure. She doesn't know I was more worried with entering the clinic and meeting the people than the 'pain' itself. It's almost funny just thinking about it.

But I'm glad I did it.