Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

Anyone wants to take a look at my motivation letter? It's still a bit rough but I'd like to get a few suggestions, if I need to change some sentences or if there are some things I should add.

I don't THINK I'm going to literally die from sleep deprivation, but it does feel like a slow, foggy-headed death. It's kind of worrying. I haven't gotten much sleep the past two nights due to schoolwork and then tonight I probably will only get four hours, so I'm running on a large deficit.

I can do it, I'm just worried I could actually seriously harm my health tomorrow. I'm not sure how safe it is to go three days with a total of 18 hours of sleep instead of 24 (8 hours a night x3 nights).

Before my SA got worse, I was known as someone with a quick wit. Today, a guy at work was trying to make me the butt of his joke and just like that, all the years of built up SA melted away for just a few seconds. The wit was back and I zinged him good. Man, did it ever feel good to hear the room erupt in laughter and see his shocked expression as I made my exit. Afterwards, I felt bad for him and doubtful about myself. The SA was back in full force. But that moment in time today sure did feel good!
Well done, theoutsider! :thumbup:

I don't THINK I'm going to literally die from sleep deprivation, but it does feel like a slow, foggy-headed death. It's kind of worrying. I haven't gotten much sleep the past two nights due to schoolwork and then tonight I probably will only get four hours, so I'm running on a large deficit.

I can do it, I'm just worried I could actually seriously harm my health tomorrow. I'm not sure how safe it is to go three days with a total of 18 hours of sleep instead of 24 (8 hours a night x3 nights).
Well they use sleep deprivation as a torture technique for a good reason, lol.
Just don't operate a motor car or any large machinery. :bigsmile:
Good luck with whatever school work you are working on atm. I think if we lose sleep over a few days but then make up for it over the next week it should not be to detrimental to our health. I think prolonged sleep deprivation over a week/s is when you need to be worrying about it.

GhastlyCC

11081263_1054804041199748_5259546141707822233_n.jpg

MollyBeGood

Lol the dating adds on here since I don't have ad blocker on this iPad crack me up!

"Meet and date older, well-off women"

What about old poor women? They just don't matter. If you date older they damn well better be rich right? Lol

MollyBeGood

Sometimes I wish I had an adventure like.. the movie 'The Goonies'.

I want to find an undiscovered old pirate ship with a few good friends too!

That would be fun. Yes what happen to adventure? Has to be with the right people too.. I have adventured with the wrong and it was not so good. Probably why I prefer to be alone. I am fun too. I like to do stupid stuff with no plans. I have no agenda I prefer it that way. It gets harder as you get older though to be loose and find good friends. That is the key to life though, to stay a child at heart.

AlienGeranium

I'm really frustrated with myself as a person right now. It's not the newest feeling, in the past I had held myself up to such high standards there were plenty of moments where I wasn't being smart enough, or thoughtful, or caring, or considerate, or that what I said or did was silly or stupid. The difference between then and now though is I would put incredible effort in the past to meet my expectations, and for the most part I was doing alright. Now I can just tell I'm not living up to the simplest of standards. I act smart, but then don't put any effort into it and come off as an ignorant idiot for talking out of my *** instead of doing research, maintaining humility and actually have a semblance of an idea of what I'm talking about. I'd think more deeply about things and understand how things like wit and cleverness work to properly use them instead of just assuming if I say something lightheartedly it would come off that way. I mean I don't even know what else, I just used to put so much effort into things and myself, and it showed. Now I don't and I don't only see it but feel it. I guess I don't have anyone to blame but myself.

That would be fun. Yes what happen to adventure? Has to be with the right people too.. I have adventured with the wrong and it was not so good. Probably why I prefer to be alone. I am fun too. I like to do stupid stuff with no plans. I have no agenda I prefer it that way. It gets harder as you get older though to be loose and find good friends. That is the key to life though, to stay a child at heart.

Yeah, quite a few times now that I've taken someone to a special place and the magic wasn't there, as if it only happens when I'm alone. Its a pity because you want to share it, but if they're not tuned in...

but then I'm probably focusing on the negs as usual

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yeah, quite a few times now that I've taken someone to a special place and the magic wasn't there, as if it only happens when I'm alone. Its a pity because you want to share it, but if they're not tuned in...

but then I'm probably focusing on the negs as usual

yea I totally understand what you mean! I think maybe it's because when others are there you're more focused on them. But when you're alone you think more deeply, experience and 'soak things in' on a much deeper level.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

Yea the right people make all the difference. I mean, who wouldn't want to adventure with 'Chunk'?:thumbup:

Kiwong

When I go to a fun run, I always have had my best experiences in my own company. I have gone to events with other athletes for company, and on one occasion I was miserable. The other runner was super competitive and didn't take kindly to being beaten. I've come to realise I don't want to share the experience with anyone, other than soaking up the positive vibe of other runners, who don't know me and I don't have to speak to.

That goes for my photography, I like to take photos alone, it is one of the few times I am happy. I like to share the results of my photography and get some inspiration from other photographers. It is like I can communicate something without them having to meet me in person. Because in person people are inevitably put off by my difference.

Lol the dating adds on here since I don't have ad blocker on this iPad crack me up!

"Meet and date older, well-off women"

What about old poor women? They just don't matter. If you date older they damn well better be rich right? Lol
I know right. :eek:h:

If a man is going to "put up with" an older woman, with a few wrinkles from a lifetime of laughter, a few stretch marks on her skin from her body growing/carrying a member of the next generation for nine months (some times multiple times), and saggy breasts from being full of nutritious milk to feed the next generation while their digestive systems were too underdeveloped to eat solid food, and a few varicose veins visible on her legs - from the strain on her circulatory system of carrying a member of the next generation for 9 months...........then of course there had better be financial compensation for him that he benefits from while dating an older woman. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

If a man is going to "put up with" an older woman, with a few wrinkles from a lifetime of laughter, a few stretch marks on her skin from her body growing/carrying a member of the next generation for nine months (some times multiple times), and saggy breasts from being full of nutritious milk to feed the next generation while their digestive systems were too underdeveloped to eat solid food, and a few varicose veins visible on her legs - from the strain on her circulatory system of carrying a member of the next generation for 9 months...........then of course there had better be financial compensation for him that he benefits from while dating an older woman. :bigsmile:

no you edited it! agree 100% I read it right before you deleted the other half :) Real women are not what sells, though. Only fakeness and the promise of wealth and riches.

I also cannot believe the number of ads selling engine parts. I am trying to get a read on the average SP member now based on these ads. Male, early 20's, single, likes to work on machinery and play video games..It's no wonder I don't fit in here!

Ithior

Sure :thumbup:

Thank you very much. I sent it in a PM. I would only ask you not to take too long since the deadline is approaching and I would like to send it a few days before the deadline. I was planning on sending it by the 10th of this month (friday).

GraybeardGhost

I dated an "older" woman (early fifties) for a few years a while back. She had all the characteristics you describe and hardly a cent to her name, but none of that ever bothered me much. All men are not created equal. :)

I'm running out of groceries again, and I can't do a blessed thing about it. Looks like it's going to be canned soup and frozen black-eyed peas for the next couple of weeks. :sad:

Odo

Banned
I also cannot believe the number of ads selling engine parts. I am trying to get a read on the average SP member now based on these ads. Male, early 20's, single, likes to work on machinery and play video games..It's no wonder I don't fit in here!

Actually, I think the ads might have more to do with you personally-- where you live, your browsing habits, etc. Some of the sites you've visited on your computer leave cookies and such that determine some of your ad preferences... along with google searches and the like. I also suspect that the gaming ones are probably cookies from spam popups on other sites. Some of them probably have to do with what people in your area tend to be interested in... and things like gambling and dating and cheating on your wife that have a more general appeal.

I bought something from an online shop once and now I see their ads all the time.

We don't see the same ads.

I dated an "older" woman (early fifties) for a few years a while back. She had all the characteristics you describe and hardly a cent to her name, but none of that ever bothered me much. All men are not created equal. :)
^Yes there are some decent men in this world, Graybeard. :thumbup:

Just like there are some shallow women as well. It seems to be getting more difficult to find decent members of both genders these days. :sad:

I'm running out of groceries again, and I can't do a blessed thing about it. Looks like it's going to be canned soup and frozen black-eyed peas for the next couple of weeks. :sad:
Do you have online grocery shopping over there? That deliver your order to your door?
I have thought of getting this for my groceries, however there is a delivery fee and I am too embarrassed that my neighbors will think I am lazy not doing the shopping myself. :p