Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

[random rant]
I don't take kindly to being yelled at when I need to go to bed. First of all, if she wanted to partake in raising me she should have done so when I was actually a kid. I can take care of myself now. Second of all, I'm busy with things that are actually important.

Furthermore, I have made tons of sacrifices so that my selfish brothers could afford to go to meaningless damn parties, drink, buy scooters/cars, while I stayed at home watching the same old TV segments and making essentials out of cardboard/sticky-tape. I'm so sick and tired of being categorized as the same pieces of scums they are. It makes me sick to my stomach to see that she still can't make that distinction. Thanks that makes it all worth while.

I am my own person now. You can either support me in what I'm doing, or simply bite your tongue. [/random rant]

alwaysrunning

i dislike the feeling of not being taken seriously, when i speak its for a reason, i would not be saying something if it were not true. Yet i guess if no one acknoledges my truth when i speak up, it is as though i had never even spoken in the first place.

MaliceInWickedland

I was randomly googling my name right now and there was this woman with the same first and last name that died a few months ago at the age of 38. It felt like I was reading my own eulogy ::(:

Rembrandt Broam

Thanks Feathers & Rembrandt Broam

::p: .... submitted! YAY! I can sleep now & you can relax too Rem .. hehe!

Yes!!! I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. :D

thanks for the support and care! it means alot during this time! I just made it! I've submitted it before midnight! .. but doubt i get the job .. lol.. but worth a try!

Have a good night!

It definitely is worth trying. Always. And don't doubt that you'll get the job. There's no reason why you shouldn't get it. :)

Feathers

YAY! :) Pingu, I'm soo happy for you too!!

Half the job is done now, now let's just RELAX & wait. :) It would be really GREAT to hear good news in a few days or so!!

I can relate to concentrating or doing things at the last minute too, lol... (or sometimes cocoa or apple juice helps) Let's hope we hear happy news then!! :)

WeirdyMcGee

Why is there a clothing size 0? Shouldn't that mean you're invisible or nonexistant?

... I've always wondered... but I guess invisible people need clothing too.
or something.

From "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest:"

"Salander leaned back against the pillow and followed the conversation with a smile. She wondered why she, who had such difficulty talking about herself with people of flesh and blood, could blithely reveal her most intimate secrets to a bunch of completely unknown freaks on the Internet."

I totally get that sentiment. I think I know why I can tell you guys even the most embarrassing things that I have never told anyone before, but it's still a little perplexing. I think of you guys as my "Internet freaks," and I mean that in the absolute best way possible. :)