Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Apotheosis

From "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest:"

"Salander leaned back against the pillow and followed the conversation with a smile. She wondered why she, who had such difficulty talking about herself with people of flesh and blood, could blithely reveal her most intimate secrets to a bunch of completely unknown freaks on the Internet."

I totally get that sentiment. I think I know why I can tell you guys even the most embarrassing things that I have never told anyone before, but it's still a little perplexing. I think of you guys as my "Internet freaks," and I mean that in the absolute best way possible. :)

FREAK FIVE!

high_five.gif

IGotSeoul

what happens after you come to conclusion you have nothing to live for?
happened to me several times before and each time i think avoidance cared those thoughts away and made me forget and made me keep on going somewhere on a low fire...
yet now thanks to my therapy, this week the thought hit me again. and much deeper, from all the causes and all the results.

(sorry this is why i've been pretty out of the forum past days...just a mood i want to overcome. but i also want to catch it as long as i can, because this is the time to think what's on. i'm afraid to lose this trail for another long period of time. so i think i'll be out for some more days).

argumentum a fortiori; you excavate the thoughts, the mental barriers, the excuses, and then you find something you want to live for.

Phoenixx

It makes me happy seeing my cat eating more. :) I'm so happy he's finally feeling much better than he has been.

B

Beatrice

I'm not sure how I feel about this new avatar. I can never find any really good ones.....

EscapeArtist

Uggghh I had to call in and say that i'll be an hour late for work. I always feel soo badly when I have to do that because I feel like they'll think I slept in or something but my stomach is killing me T_T

B

Beatrice

Uggghh I had to call in and say that i'll be an hour late for work. I always feel soo badly when I have to do that because I feel like they'll think I slept in or something but my stomach is killing me T_T

Yup. I know how this is. I had to go home one day because I had a migraine, and I felt like they thought I was lying. One of the girls actually did say something like, "Yeah, right". I felt terrible but I was in so much pain.

U

userremoved

^ I've been wanting a different one too lately. But every time I look for one, I can't seem to find one that I really like.

Get one of your hero, like me. :D

Thats sad that my hero isn't even real...

Phoenixx

My neighbors are busy today so they asked my mom if she could watch their two little boys. I was just out there with them to see what they were up to and to just sit with them. The one is 3 and he can eat a popsicle like a pro. ;) So friggin' cute!

And I didn't even feel anxious around these little kids. I like this feeling. :)

I'm moving location every half hour and scrambling my radio frequency, hopefully I should be able to evade the cat, but she learnt to outsmart one hell of an owner, so who knows what she's capable of ::p:

If it's global domination, just know, that I called it. :B

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

My grandmother fell again today. I thought I heard something but I thought it was outside...... She had a low blood sugar, but she's fine now after the paramedics came and helped her up and gave her food and monitored her blood sugar.

It wasn't a HUGE deal, it happens sometimes.... and yet my grandfather was freaking out. I can understand it's very unnerving, but you have to remain calm, and instead he's making it worse by calling me from work and saying, "Where is she? HALEY??? WHERE IS SHE???? In the bathroom? GO IN THE BATHROOM!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Like, seriously, calm the **** down or she won't get any help.

Anyway........

My grandmother fell again today. I thought I heard something but I thought it was outside...... She had a low blood sugar, but she's fine now after the paramedics came and helped her up and gave her food and monitored her blood sugar.

It wasn't a HUGE deal, it happens sometimes.... and yet my grandfather was freaking out. I can understand it's very unnerving, but you have to remain calm, and instead he's making it worse by calling me from work and saying, "Where is she? HALEY??? WHERE IS SHE???? In the bathroom? GO IN THE BATHROOM!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Like, seriously, calm the **** down or she won't get any help.

Anyway........

Perhaps you should see it from his point of view, his wife's ill, he's bound to be worried, different people deal with things in different ways

B

Beatrice

Perhaps you should see it from his point of view, his wife's ill, he's bound to be worried, different people deal with things in different ways

Yes I know, but he gets tense with ME and snaps at me. Well, everyone who talks to him during, really. It makes everyone else all tense. Even my crazy and bitchy aunt stays calm. The paramedics stay calm. My GRANDMOTHER is calm. He's the only one who acts this way.

Sorry, it just drives me nuts because it only make the situation worse IMO. Even my grandmother gets annoyed with him when he does that. She just rolls her eyes.

Feathers

Yes I know, but he gets tense with ME and snaps at me. Well, everyone who talks to him during, really. It makes everyone else all tense. Even my crazy and bitchy aunt stays calm. The paramedics stay calm. My GRANDMOTHER is calm. He's the only one who acts this way.

Sorry, it just drives me nuts because it only make the situation worse IMO. Even my grandmother gets annoyed with him when he does that. She just rolls her eyes.

Yikes, different people do deal with things in different ways... For some, caring means... snapping... (my family is like that too, alas) Even if it's terribly annoying to everyone else... yup...

Sorry to hear about it, it all sounds a bit... scary and overwhelming...
Hope things will be allright/better soon... You sound very BRAVE about it. He's probably scared muchly... Men can sometimes be sissies about things (at least my dad can, health-wise etc.)

B

Beatrice

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as rude/uncaring/insensitive, because I DO care, it's just that this is kind of routine now and it was obvious my grandmother was fine..... (though there could always be underlying things wrong, but the paramedics checked her out and she's also been admitted to the hospital and tested for everything and they haven't found a thing, so..... yeah).

But yeah, of course I care. I just can't deal with people who freak out like that ::(: freaks ME out.