Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GhastlyCC

My brother laid around for FIVE YEARS doing nothing but eating,smoking,and sleeping and now he got a job and he thinks he's better than everybody and he talks constant shit about how "lazy" everybody is.

Last edited:
What would make you say that?

It has seemed to have periods of inactivity or less activity for a long time now, longer than before it seems, and I've heard of a number of people turning instead to Facebook groups and such.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'd like to be wrong.

outofthisworld

it looks like a might finally have a gf soon,,, this is weird because its happening quite fast and I really wasn't expecting to meet a girl any time soon and she actually likes me... today she joked "say hi to my future mother in law" i though that was funny..

dottie

It has seemed to have periods of inactivity or less activity for a long time now, longer than before it seems, and I've heard of a number of people turning instead to Facebook groups and such.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'd like to be wrong.

It's always slow on weekends, but overall I haven't noticed... :question:

Kiwong

Yep. Most rapes are committed by men, it's true.

Unfortunately, a lot of people confuse this with 'most men are rapists'.

Not entirely unlike how all whales are mammals, yet all mammals are not whales.

The great majority of men will never rape anyone.

Violence against women goes beyond rape. Too many men are violent against women and children, and also other men, it is an issue that needs to be addressed. Too many men are violent. It is something all men need to aknowledge.

hoddesdon

Yep. Most rapes are committed by men, it's true.

Unfortunately, a lot of people confuse this with 'most men are rapists'.

Not entirely unlike how all whales are mammals, yet all mammals are not whales.

The great majority of men will never rape anyone.

I was thinking the same thing five hours ago, only with dogs instead of whales, and four legs instead of mammals. Not about this subject, but about a politician's statement yesterday suggesting that everyone who supports sharia law is a terrorist. Is that a coincidence?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Violence against women goes beyond rape. Too many men are violent against women and children, and also other men, it is an issue that needs to be addressed. Too many men are violent. It is something all men need to aknowledge.
I never suggested otherwise. :confused:
I was thinking the same thing five hours ago, only with dogs instead of whales, and four legs instead of mammals. Not about this subject, but about a politician's statement yesterday suggesting that everyone who supports sharia law is a terrorist. Is that a coincidence?
Yep.

Hoppy

Something I've read somewhere: Everybody wants to make the world a better place. Even a terrorist do the things he do because he believe the world will be a better place because of his actions.

And in my own warped way I believe killing politicians will make the world a better place.

dottie

Time to curl my hair, put on my makeup/mask, and try to look normal, suppressing all nervous ticks. Fit in the box.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Something I've read somewhere: Everybody wants to make the world a better place. Even a terrorist do the things he do because he believe the world will be a better place because of his actions.

And in my own warped way I believe killing politicians will make the world a better place.
Other politicians would happily take their places, and use the murders to justify doing even worse things. The world would be worse off, not better, in the end.

Ultimately, terrorists are people who kill person B in retaliation for person A doing wrong (or perceived wrong). That's a common flaw with human logic, and is responsible for much of the harm done in the world on every side of the equation.