Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lavinia-at least on the inside you don't have to sell your soul to get a meal. I wouldn't want to be a man in jail..women are more civilized to each other by in large while incarcerated. There's really nothing that bad sounding about it. No one judges you there-you are all the same. You can spend hours reading, maybe I could work in the library, and not worry about working some ridiculous minimum wage job that doesn't even pay the rent on some sh1t hole apartment in some sh1t hole city, where you have to worry about getting raped or killed by men.
I am already a slave living in prison and I am "free". No body gives a crap about me on the outside. Maybe I would make some good friends. I have nothing to loose anymore. Well, when I think about my life honestly I never had any thing ever to begin with.

-------------Rant----------
I refuse to degrade myself anymore by trying to make a life in and I quote "Civilized Society" which is the most uncivilized place ever!

I consider you a friend :) if i got sent to prison, first day there i'd stab the alpha dog to death just to get solitary confinement. Hate it for the other guy but lifes imperfect sometimes.

MollyBeGood

I consider you a friend :) if i got sent to prison, first day there i'd stab the alpha dog to death just to get solitary confinement. Hate it for the other guy but lifes imperfect sometimes.

solitary would be awful. No thanks. I was thinking maybe I could get involved in one of those wild horse"breaking"(hate that word)programs with the mustangs. That looks kinda like an amazing opportunity.

outofthisworld

the Results of my date/lunch today.... it was actually really great, we had a great time, I was worrying for nothing, she spoke quite alot which is great too, 2 hours went past so fast but i near was late for work, we are already planning to go out again, and i'm hoping this time i will get a kiss! lol, again thank you all for the help!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Thread was deleted for a reason. If you have any doubts, contact a mod.

9. Moderating No arguing with moderating actions in open forum. Posting about moderation actions in the public forums constitutes a violation. Discussion of moderation actions in the public forums is not permitted.

Lavinialuna

Lavinia-at least on the inside you don't have to sell your soul to get a meal. I wouldn't want to be a man in jail..women are more civilized to each other by in large while incarcerated. There's really nothing that bad sounding about it. No one judges you there-you are all the same. You can spend hours reading, maybe I could work in the library, and not worry about working some ridiculous minimum wage job that doesn't even pay the rent on some sh1t hole apartment in some sh1t hole city, where you have to worry about getting raped or killed by men.
I am already a slave living in prison and I am "free". No body gives a crap about me on the outside. Maybe I would make some good friends. I have nothing to loose anymore. Well, when I think about my life honestly I never had any thing ever to begin with.

I refuse to degrade myself anymore by trying to make a life in and I quote "Civilized Society" which is the most uncivilized place ever!
Maybe you should move to a smaller town.
To me, the idea of NEVER having alone time or being able to poop in privacy would do me in!

the Results of my date/lunch today.... it was actually really great, we had a great time, I was worrying for nothing, she spoke quite alot which is great too, 2 hours went past so fast but i near was late for work, we are already planning to go out again, and i'm hoping this time i will get a kiss! lol, again thank you all for the help!
I hope this works out for you :thumbup:

dottie

I relate so much with this. I think about taking my dogs on walks but I really don't want to deal with feral packs of savages who "holla" at me like they've never seen a lady before. It's not just that they call out, it's that if you don't engage with them they turn hostile and aggressive and follow you. One time I had a savage with his crew follow me all the way INTO my car... literally, he forced himself in between me and the door and would not allow me to close it until I gave him my number. He acted so hostile and violent like he was going to punch me in the face, all while demanding that I give him my phone number. I gave him my old childhood number, I was so scared. He even made me repeat the number back to him because he said I was lying. (This was before the days the government gave them all cell phones) After that he left me alone. Charming, huh? They circle the block in their vans trying to lure you in, they wait for you to pass by and then expose their genitals. I DO NOT GO FOR WALKS ALONE ANYMORE. I just stay caged. After I graduate I think I am moving somewhere else where these beasts are not viewed as victims and seen for what they really are- aggressors.

outofthisworld

How can a great evening of being happy turn into a horrible evening in 1 sec?!
I'm really mad right now,, had a huge argument with a co worker, everyone hates him, and so do I, he is gonna get fired soon hopefully I've been playing cool for the past year, but I just exploded. I'm so mad right now...

MikeyC

where you have to worry about getting raped or killed by men.
Not all men are rapists, though. It's only a very small proportion that give all men a bad name.

No body gives a crap about me on the outside.
Incorrect, fine lass! There is this one Australian guy.... :)

Well done, mate! :thumbup:

Kiwong

^ I have imagined a life behind bars in my worst moments. And those thoughts scared me so much I couldn't sleep. I saw all the freedoms I take for granted in a new light. I realise I would not survive for long in jail. If I couldn't escape and experience the freedom to see sunsets, flowers, nature in my own company I would die. I guess I am lucky I don't struggle to eat at the end of the day or pay rent.

Molly, I give a crap about you, and so do a lot of people on this forum. I hate that you are struggling so much. Not sure if that helps.

^That's a horrible and frightening experience to go through Dottie. Men can be horrible, makes me ashamed.

Oh man, I so happy right now.

I just got some help with the 3D modelling problem I had, and he/she just totally solved it. It was something stupidly simple too.

It's such a relief. I thought I was doing something fundamentally wrong..

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Not all men are rapists, though. It's only a very small proportion that give all men a bad name.

Yep. Most rapes are committed by men, it's true.

Unfortunately, a lot of people confuse this with 'most men are rapists'.

Not entirely unlike how all whales are mammals, yet all mammals are not whales.

The great majority of men will never rape anyone.

I relate so much with this. I think about taking my dogs on walks but I really don't want to deal with feral packs of savages who "holla" at me like they've never seen a lady before. It's not just that they call out, it's that if you don't engage with them they turn hostile and aggressive and follow you. One time I had a savage with his crew follow me all the way INTO my car... literally, he forced himself in between me and the door and would not allow me to close it until I gave him my number. He acted so hostile and violent like he was going to punch me in the face, all while demanding that I give him my phone number. I gave him my old childhood number, I was so scared. He even made me repeat the number back to him because he said I was lying. (This was before the days the government gave them all cell phones) After that he left me alone. Charming, huh? They circle the block in their vans trying to lure you in, they wait for you to pass by and then expose their genitals. I DO NOT GO FOR WALKS ALONE ANYMORE. I just stay caged. After I graduate I think I am moving somewhere else where these beasts are not viewed as victims and seen for what they really are- aggressors.
^Exactly. :sad:
When someone suggests I just go for a walk at night, I want to scream "WTF"!?

^ Yeah but it only takes ONE to be successful.:sad:
When you have no idea WHICH ones they are, it's like having to walk through a field that you know has a few mines buried throughout it, but you have no idea where.

Every step needs to be a fear-filled tip-toe and you know it's not a matter of if you step on one of the mines, It's a matter of WHEN.
If men knew the true extent of how many woman get sexually assaulted at some time in their life, they would be shocked.

The printed statistics are rubbish because many, many woman don't always report them. Out of the 9 girls/women who I have known personally throughout my life who have spoken to me about being sexually abused as a child or sexually assaulted in adult life, only ONE of them has reported it.
The true extent of it goes unreported.:sad:

Lavinialuna

Oh my Lord, I lead such sheltered life that for the first half of that paragraph I actually thought you were talking about dogs! :eek:mg: I am so sorry that happens to you. It actually makes me glad to grow up in a rural community (like Mayberry) where yes, atrocities still happen, but that stuff doesn't happen on the street. I think living in a large town would TERRIFY me.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
^Exactly. :sad:
When someone suggests I just go for a walk at night, I want to scream "WTF"!?

When you have no idea WHICH ones they are, it's like having to walk through a field that you know has a few mines buried throughout it, but you have no idea where.

Every step needs to be a fear-filled tip-toe and you know it's not a matter of if you step on one of the mines, It's a matter of WHEN.
If men knew the true extent of how many woman get sexually assaulted at some time in their life, they would be shocked.

The printed statistics are rubbish because many, many woman don't always report them. Out of the 9 girls/women who I have known personally throughout my life who have spoken to me about being sexually abused as a child or sexually assaulted in adult life, only ONE of them has reported it.
According to RAINN, overall about 60% of sexual assaults go unreported. Of women I've gotten to know fairly well personally, the fraction of them who have been sexually assaulted as some point is disturbingly, depressingly high.

That's not even counting the scary sort of crap that Lavinia just quoted from Dottie.

Yeah, it's not most of us, but the ones that are like that sure are damned active. :sad:

MikeyC

I've been trying to think of a good response for this. On the one hand, I don't like the implication that all men are sexual monsters because that is certainly untrue. All the men I know would never rape/molest a woman and they wouldn't be my friends if they did. Lumping all men under the same umbrella is not really fair.

On the other hand, I don't know what it's like to be a woman, especially those who are already nervous under normal circumstances, but women do have to be more careful about falling into the arms of the wrong man. Greater care has to be undertaken to prevent precarious situations.

I have known women/girls who have gone through sexual assault and only one has reported it to my knowledge (and that was only after some pushing from her mother). I still believe that 99% or even more would never think of it, but there are men out there that would and do.

The statistic I once heard is that 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted at some stage in their lives. I am aware that it may be higher because of all the unreported assaults, however, even if that number is true, that is wildly unacceptable.