Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My kids are out of school and driving me insane. I am trying to check regularly, but if a few days pass before I am in, you know why! Hope you are all doing well.

Send em over to my place. I got mowing and weeding to do. Gotta bush hog the old home place this weekend. Need the pool cleaned out too.

Ithior

It seems there's a band of thieves mugging people in my city lately. The cops don't do much, and even if someone is caught they are judged as minors and get no sentence. I read somewhere that they even get to keep the things they stole sometimes.

Can't believe my library had Doctor Sleep when I checked over the weekend and today all 36 copied are checked out. Had to take out Salem's Lot instead :p

singing-love

Finally finished all of the paperwork for the awards ceremony i am meant to go to this Friday, who'd have known being a finalist for an award was such a big deal! No wi just have a million appointments; hair, nails, dress fitting, how painful! Looking forward to it being over, i mean wow! I'm thankful to be nominated and to have made it to the finals but so much stuff to do and the idea of making a speech is scary! Anyway, at least i might look half decent with all the nonsense i have to go through! Formal events - why?!

Finally finished all of the paperwork for the awards ceremony i am meant to go to this Friday, who'd have known being a finalist for an award was such a big deal! No wi just have a million appointments; hair, nails, dress fitting, how painful! Looking forward to it being over, i mean wow! I'm thankful to be nominated and to have made it to the finals but so much stuff to do and the idea of making a speech is scary! Anyway, at least i might look half decent with all the nonsense i have to go through! Formal events - why?!

Awesome! Post a few pics of yourself in all that fancy getup :)

I've gone to more parties this summer so far than all the parties total I've gone to from, what, middle school on? Is that when they start? Maybe high school, haha. All because of one girl I met in college this past semester.

But you know... it REALLY isn't all it's cracked up to be. If you already have good friends there or that you're going with, I'm sure it's wonderful. Otherwise, you just end up feeling awkward or lame unless you happen to meet some really cool people who you hit it off with that could turn into friends at some point.

I have met some interesting people, but they seemed happy with their current friend group and I don't have the charisma to interest them in friendship with me.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
A person I used to talk to no longer wants me to talk to him. I can't buy him any more merch, post on his page, text, make him a drawing, "like" a status, show any traces of myself at all. Why? because his girlfriend is jealous. She thinks I'm out to "steal" her boyfriend. She's only a 17 year old brat, most likely too immature to realize I'm close to my 30's and I have better things to think about. And my "friend" is a dumbass, really...

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
1231634_576471299061736_854610318_n.jpg