Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Yay! No rush... I haven't started it yet and I might be slow going at it, but it's something I have for summer. I'll probably start on Monday.

I have to get the book from the library Monday because even though they have it (says in their online catalog), they're closed on the weekend :crying:

I saw it at the grocery store and I was sooooo tempted to buy it, but $17 for a paperback - no thank you.

Kiwong

^ Lavinialuna, it was someone I work with, he has been critical of me before. Makes me very uncomfortable.

I'm surprised more people don't put (real) maple syrup on their vanilla ice cream. It's so good.

I'm convinced maple syrup is good on anything sweet or that pairs with sweet.

I'm surprised more people don't put (real) maple syrup on their vanilla ice cream. It's so good.

I'm convinced maple syrup is good on anything sweet or that pairs with sweet.

Yeah, I do this - last bottle we got wasn't pure maple syrup, it was part sugar syrup and flavour, I wont touch it. Has to be the real thing...from Canadia :p

Making digital backups/versions of your movies is such a pain. The fast method leaves massive artefacts, and the slow method takes like four hours per movie.

It's a shame direct digital purchases usually come with DRM.

It feels like now is the time to make some sort of post referencing the 669,187 unread posts I have. Unfortunately, I cannot think of any clever way of doing this. Now no one will know! :crying:
^Whoa, 669,187? that would require a serious amount of popcorn!:giggle:

"Tony Abbott to stop over in Hawaii"...you can keep him, if you like (or give him the Captain Cook treatment)

^:applause:

Scandic123

I have an oral math exam tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm usually only slightly nervous about exams and once I get going it's okay, but math is the worst, most potentially frustrating subject I can think of. I'm not well-prepared, which is stupid of me, so I'll definitely blame myself if it doesn't go well. This exam doesn't really count, but if I can't get good grades now, then how am I supposed to next year when it's harder? If my grades aren't good enough, then I fear I can't get the education I want...

WeirdyMcGee

Christ, ah nearly shat masel' - not really. Jist kiddin'... :bigsmile:

Hiya, Weirdy. Huv'nae seen you on here fur a while - hope yer daein' awright, darlin'. :thumbup:

Oh, man... just *reading* that accent makes me smile! ^__^
(I'm sure I'm not the only one, either)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Oh, man... just *reading* that accent makes me smile! ^__^
(I'm sure I'm not the only one, either)

Ah know, ah know.Hard tae believe ah type maist uh ma post on here sober, innit? F**k, cun ye imagine? On second thought, dinnae...

Ah must admit, though, ah've never felt mair proud uh ma Scottish hertitage than when youse lot mention ma accent on here. It's a f**kin' belter o' an accent, innit? Slightly embarrassed even talkin' aboot it... ::eek:: Always glad tae hear ah've made somebuddy on here smile. Coz half the time, ah think ah either jist talk sh*te or complain aboot stuff.

There should be a new rule fur ma posts on here: 10 characters or less, or git tae f**k! :bigsmile:

Lavinialuna

My kids are out of school and driving me insane. I am trying to check regularly, but if a few days pass before I am in, you know why! Hope you are all doing well.