Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

That's it, I'm just going to avoid anything Game of Thrones related that isn't the actual show itself. It's present in any show, but GoT must have one of the most spoiler happy audiences ever.

It seems having the power of foresight is too much responsibility for some.

jimmy75

I hate being reminded of her. I try to distract myself all day but when I think of my current situation it makes me cry. I'm on the road to becoming a homeless alcoholic. Oh well, at least I still have this forum.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I LOVE my city in the summer. I don't care if people say it's ugly and dirty. It's full of cafés, bakeries, old bookshops, markets, festivals and street musicians. That's why I prefere big cities: You can wander anonymously. Nobody cares.

jaim38

I had to make some difficult decisions today. I'm tired of being around the same negative group of people so had to cut off ties with them. I felt relieved when they shut the door on me. There were 1 or 2 people who probably genuinely cared about me, but the rest could care less. I was also in a negative downward spiral when I suddenly got a call from a volunteer. I came out of the call feeling much better for some reason. I guess I was so into my head that I started going crazy and becoming paranoid. I need to get out of my head and talk to real people, or perhaps post on SPW.

robbert1210

Wish I could redo my youth. Wish I could've used school to make friends, get drunk, have fun and all that instead of studying. Youth isn't meant for studying, it's meant for having fun and ...being young. Heck, I'm 23 and I feel like I've thrown away my whole life by focusing on studying and career. Here I am, got my money and job and I'm about to put an end to myself. I'd do anything for some human warmth. A shoulderpat... someone smiling at me, even if it's not meant for me but it just looked that way... I wish I could be acknowledged as a human being. Or maybe I should just ignore these thoughts and block everyone and everything out. "You can't miss what you've never had." What doesn't seem to exist won't be craved. Plus, I'm already depressed and deprived of energy now, not like anyone would ever consider interacting with someone like me. Maybe death is the answer at this point. I should carefully consider my options.

Lavinialuna

Wish I could redo my youth. Wish I could've used school to make friends, get drunk, have fun and all that instead of studying. Youth isn't meant for studying, it's meant for having fun and ...being young. Heck, I'm 23 and I feel like I've thrown away my whole life by focusing on studying and career. Here I am, got my money and job and I'm about to put an end to myself. I'd do anything for some human warmth. A shoulderpat... someone smiling at me, even if it's not meant for me but it just looked that way... I wish I could be acknowledged as a human being. Or maybe I should just ignore these thoughts and block everyone and everything out. "You can't miss what you've never had." What doesn't seem to exist won't be craved. Plus, I'm already depressed and deprived of energy now, not like anyone would ever consider interacting with someone like me. Maybe death is the answer at this point. I should carefully consider my options.

I hate to hear that you are feeling so desperate, please don't hurt yourself. There can be change, don't give up. Hold on.
There are so many people out there that are dying to be loved just like you are, it's just a matter of fate to bring you together. Maybe you are looking in all the wrong places? Things can change in an instant, don't give up.
From someone my age (42) I can tell you that you are still in your youth, you aren't old, you have so much to look forward to, keep looking forward!
I hope you take this as a kind word, a cyber hug, a little human kindness.. don't give up. There are people out there who care.
Things always seem better in the morning, if you can just get some rest, you will see you have the strength. Don't give up!

springk

You are not old Robbert. There are many who will want to be in the age group you are. You still have what is called youthful years left..and with that you have the chance to get what you desire. Its not that you can't have friends now or have fun. Death is not the answer. How can you know ? Life is the answer. Y ou have to try , even though you don't get what you want just try because then you will not regret you didn't try till the last. We all crave for some love and warmth, its human. I am sorry that you don't have human company. I wish I could give you pat or a smile that will make you feel better but like Lavinialuna take my cyber hug. Don't hurt yourself.

dottie

I'm 23 and I feel like I've thrown away my whole life by focusing on studying and career.

What are you talking about? You're only 23, you're just getting started. Plus, you are ahead of the game by keeping your life in focus... If it is any consolation, that is the type that women look for (and men look up to). Women want men who have prioritized their life. No one's impressed by college drunks. You have so much going for you and so much life ahead of you!!

PerseverareJasmine

Gawd, ah know that feelin' aw too well. Ah wish ah could say summit funny tae cheer ye up, but ah cannae think uh anythin'.

Anyway, hope ye feel better soon, wee darlin'. :thumbup:

I'm sorry you've felt that way too. Its a shame that a lot of people go through it, some of them at several points in their life. I'm feeling a bit better now. Thanks Graeme.

PETER DINKLAGE

No spoilers. Promise.

Hello, new ringtone~

That one was also from one of my weird friends on my fb feed. Different friend than the last weird thing. :thumbup:

People keep saying fb is a useless cesspool of fakery. Maybe if you friend useless and fake people. :idontknow:

A website is only as good as the community it has, and the interaction you have with it. It definitely has a lot to do who you're friends with.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah, yet another disappointment... But ah wouldnae expect any less frae you. You always let me down. Yet, ah would happily do anythin' ye ask o' me. Here ye want the shirt off ma back? F**kin' have it...

jimmy75

I got drunk last night and when I looked in the mirror this morning I saw cuts on bruises on my face and hands, quite deep cuts too. I have no idea what happened.

WeirdyMcGee

Hiiiii!

Mum finally cut her hair off today. It took alot of doing to convince her that she can't possibly look like a man no matter how short her hair is - but she finally did it.
Hair was her security blanket.
Kind of makes me feel like I should get rid of my security blanket...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Hiiiii!

Mum finally cut her hair off today. It took a lot of doing to convince her that she can't possibly look like a man no matter how short her hair is - but she finally did it.
Hair was her security blanket.
Kind of makes me feel like I should get rid of my security blanket...

And cut your hair off?

WeirdyMcGee

And cut your hair off?

Oh- hair isn't a security blanket for me.
I had my head shaved for locks of love last year on a whim; I don't quite have the length to donate yet, though.

I was thinking more of like...
an actual blanket...
that may or may not be my baby blanket...
which is full of holes and totally disgusting but I keep it because I'm a gigantic baby... and I possibly still sleep with it.

...eep.