Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PerseverareJasmine

^
P_Bird_Kawahata.JPG

Not exactly what I meant, but thanks you two :giggle:.

Phoenixx

How do introverts actually handle military? I have a friend who's in the military, he doesn't have SA but he's an extreme introvert. He's constantly around people and has four roommates. Even thinking about it gives me the jitters.
^ I've always wondered this too. My dad was in the military for quite a few years way before I was born. (Even lived in Germany for 2 years.) He's always been an extreme introvert, but it makes me wonder if the military resulted in him being even more withdrawn/introverted/socially anxious?

I'm glad I have a normal relationship with my sister now. Earlier, before she moved out, me and her barely ever talked and I was shy and anxious around her (don't know how this came to be so), but when she moved out and I became a lone 'child', I somehow gained confidence (perhaps it has something to with the increased attention?). Now I'm only very little shy/anxious around her when she comes to visit, and I feel no trouble talking to her.
^ I'm glad I have a good relationship with my brother too. I was never anxious around my brother. In fact, it was the complete opposite. We could never be around each other constantly without breaking into some sort of argument. Ever since he moved out last year and started a life of his own, we get along so much better. I can now visit and spend a few days with him without either of us wanting to kill each other.

^ There should be gold medals handed out to those who actually manage to finish even a slice of that. :eek:

Phoenixx

I just realized I have less than a week before I see Aziz Ansari on his comedy tour. I got these tickets over a month ago, I didn't think the date was that close already. I've never seen much of his stand-up (aside from what I've found on Youtube -- and that was pretty good), but I love him on Parks and Rec. Should be fun!

springk

I'm tired of being single. And not having much of a social life. Don't know what to do about the loneliness sometimes.

Me too. Nothing works, nothing will work for me. Loneliness gets too much, all my classmates( acquaintances etc ) are getting married or having jobs, and I am left all alone.

SoScared

These days I seem to have fallen into the Coyote trap of posting for my own amusement rather than any other particular reason.

Had a weird dream last night. I was in a lorry with my late father and the Lone Gunman of all people. The theme was things that we did not say until it was too late. I remember LG writing very movingly about some ongoing chats that he was having father. My father did not chat much, he never did. It takes two to make it happen I guess so I don’t think it’s all my fault. That said, it would have been fun to some father/son stuff. I think that I would have benefited from a strong interesting father figure instead of the one I got. Let’s be honest he was boring.

I hope LG and W are doing good wherever they are. I does surprise me which people on this site contribute to my education and leave a lasting impression.
Day +1

YellowBird

Last time i tried talking to someone on here,they were all like"you don't talk much,i guess you don't like me,bye"

You're in a forum...about SOCIAL PHOBIA
which means..people don't talk much

Ithior

My mum is pretending that she doesn't use my aunt's facebook account. I'm guessing that she uses it to spy on me since I haven't accepted my mum on FB but I do have my aunt. Or rather, I had until I found out my mum was using that account. It was some months ago that I found this, I was saying goodnight to my mum and I glanced at the screen and saw she was logged in with my aunt's account, but I pretended not to notice anything. I didn't remove my aunt but I blocked her access to my content.
Yesterday I was helping my aunt with some issues with her FB account (she had some problems because she had the same name for both her account and a page created by her). I mentioned several times the possibility of having my mum log in into that account when we got home but she always denied having that ability.

Then she wonders why I don't trust her.

Lavinialuna

My chickens have quadrupled in size in less than 3 weeks and are now bigger than pigeons. Wow, hard to believe how fast they grow!
In other news, I have auras and am pretty sure I am getting a migraine :(

off and away

I have the compulsive urge to just run away and join some hippie commune or off the grid community right now. Urggghh. The idea of the endless misery of bills, loans, debts, and whatever else that working a crappy minimum wage job for the rest of my life would bring just seems excruciatingly depressing at the moment. I'm sure I'd never be able to get anything better than minimum wage jobs, and even then I'm too damn awkward for those. I don't want that life, living to survive day by day. It sounds miserable living life as a constant chore all whilst struggling to fit in with society, which I most certainly do not. I'd never take these romanticized dreams into action, it's just a hopeless fantasy. My depression at the moment for thinking about the future is just sickening me though, and I even belief it's been manifesting itself in physical ways. The near daily headaches, all over body tension, and stomach aches are becoming too much. There is also a dense cloud in the way of my thoughts and feelings, I can barely function on the most basic levels. I'm detached from this world, and immensely confused. My mind and body are never comfortable, I just want an entirely new life, but haven't the slightest clue where to even start on any of this. I'm so incredibly tired of letting my panic and fear completely define the person I have become.