Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Re: off and away

:)

I'm the same way... I have been endlessly studying off-grid type setups and looking at land. Maybe we could build an SPW anxiety-free commune!

You could set it up like one of the survivor tv shows but don't vote people out. That would be a major cause of anxiety.

Today I was seemingly randomly (although it probably wasn't really random) struck by this feeling of intense dread at the thought of having to face the same sorts of things day after day after day, every day, for the rest of my life. The horror of the endless anxiety and embarrassment and depression hit me full force and I wanted to scream and make a getaway.

I'm not pleased I've been so negative lately. There's no point in talking to anyone about it. I have to hang in there until I get my insurance figured out (that's been the story of this past year...). I rely on the little things to keep me going and to provide meaning, because otherwise I'd be where I was before - staring at the wall utterly dejected and contemplating morbid things.

I'm sick of complaining. I just feel so sad and alone. Don't want to have a pity party though. I'm going to paint my nails.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................
... ,,,;l.,.,;',,/,lkmhoi

Last edited:

springk

I wish I had studied something else. If I had some kind of fancy degree that would have landed me a good job, and I don't want to live in this place for the rest of life. I t sucks.

Lavinialuna

Today I was seemingly randomly (although it probably wasn't really random) struck by this feeling of intense dread at the thought of having to face the same sorts of things day after day after day, every day, for the rest of my life. The horror of the endless anxiety and embarrassment and depression hit me full force and I wanted to scream and make a getaway.

I'm not pleased I've been so negative lately. There's no point in talking to anyone about it. I have to hang in there until I get my insurance figured out (that's been the story of this past year...). I rely on the little things to keep me going and to provide meaning, because otherwise I'd be where I was before - staring at the wall utterly dejected and contemplating morbid things.

I'm sick of complaining. I just feel so sad and alone. Don't want to have a pity party though. I'm going to paint my nails.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................
... ,,,;l.,.,;',,/,lkmhoi
In my experience, my anxiety cycles through and then disappears for awhile, years actually, before rearing it's ugly head once again. Maybe this will happen for you? Don't give up hope. You may at some point be better able to cope, or something good will give you confidence... don't give up and don't panic!

Phoenixx

Also, this shit pisses me off:

Designer Dog Accessories - Designer Dog Collars, Leashes, Dog Toys & More to Pamper Your Pup | Barneys New York

There is seriously a demand for $400+ dog collars?!
I hate capitalism so much.

Anyone who buys one of these should have their money forcibly taken from them and given to people who would actually appreciate it.
^ You and me both. I can't stand listening to what celebrities/rich people have and spend. Drives me nuts. Even if I had the money, I could never drop thousands or millions of dollars on a piece of clothing or a vehicle or some jewelry or anything like that. I have a hard enough time spending full price on things I love and treating myself! I'd rather put the money towards either something useful for myself or donate it to someone who needs it more than I do.

Also, who the hell needs a giant house for one person?! All these homeless people and yet we have single rich people buying these huge houses they rarely spend time in. What's the point?? If I were rich enough to buy a mansion or something, I honestly would try to convert it into some sort of homeless shelter.

In my experience, my anxiety cycles through and then disappears for awhile, years actually, before rearing it's ugly head once again. Maybe this will happen for you? Don't give up hope. You may at some point be better able to cope, or something good will give you confidence... don't give up and don't panic!

Thank you.

This isn't exactly new but I just heard it the other day. I like it in a way, because it's silly and stupid, shallow entertainment, but it's also sort of a parody of valley girls, selfies and the culture that comes with it, and my generation.

Selfie - The Chainsmokers

Also heard this one for the first time recently. Unfortunately they used it for Twilight. But it was a great song beforehand anyway, sad-sounding and beautiful.

Flightless Bird American Mouth - Iron and Wine

Last edited:

YellowBird

i don't know how to make friends when the discussion is gonna come to what i do with my life,the answer is i have no life,no friends either than the person i could be talking to,no job,no boyfriend,nothing,in fact i don't feel like talking about much anyway,all i see is black ahead of me,how could anyone want to be my friend?

Rawz

Sometimes I feel inferior to almost everyone else in existence. I'm mediocre at everything I do. And no matter how hard I try, I can't improve much. I seem to have reached my limit. My only hope is that I end up finding medication that helps my brain work better and helps me get good healing sleep.

planemo

i don't know how to make friends when the discussion is gonna come to what i do with my life,the answer is i have no life,no friends either than the person i could be talking to,no job,no boyfriend,nothing,in fact i don't feel like talking about much anyway,all i see is black ahead of me,how could anyone want to be my friend?

I think that's probably the biggest obstruction keeping me from making a friend. I don't really have much of a life to which a friend can find something in common with me. I live in the shadows, so to speak, since my life has taken some, what others would term, unsatisfactory turns. I'd have to find someone who is on my level, but then again someone on my level is gonna be very elusive.

Sometimes I feel inferior to almost everyone else in existence. I'm mediocre at everything I do. And no matter how hard I try, I can't improve much. I seem to have reached my limit. My only hope is that I end up finding medication that helps my brain work better and helps me get good healing sleep.

Often we're overwhelmed by what we can't do, rather than what we can do. Sometimes it just takes a shift in focus, and you can start realising how accomplished and meaningful you are and your life is. Trying to get out of negative thinking patterns is difficult though, but it can be done. :)

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
^ Now I'm thinking I didn't get my due at Easter.

Aside: My aunt pronounced it "deviled aigs." ha ha ha ha

"Pass Ant Cleo the deviled aigs, shuuug."

Last edited: