Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Odo

Banned
Today I read an article about a woman who had a fly larva in her ear. Apparently cockroaches are the most common insect seen in patient's ears — they crawl into the ear at night. They tend to run toward small dark places, which fits the description of the ear.

Rawz

Today I read an article about a woman who had a fly larva in her ear. Apparently cockroaches are the most common insect seen in patient's ears — they crawl into the ear at night. They tend to run toward small dark places, which fits the description of the ear.

I remember reading an article like that. In the article I read the women had multiple larva/flies/whatever in her ear and was hearing this odd scratching sound in just one ear. It kept getting worse and eventually she went to the hospital and they found out what was going on.

I have no idea if it was true or not. I would prefer it to not be true.

Kiwong

They're in my headphones, I hope not in my ear.

MikeyC

YES

0001410009448_500X500.jpg
We don't get Pepperidge Farm in Australia. :sad: I want these, too!

I feel blank, not sad, just blank.
This can sometimes be worse than sad, because you're in the dead zone between happy and sad. Apathetic. Hope you're okay!

PerseverareJasmine

This can sometimes be worse than sad, because you're in the dead zone between happy and sad. Apathetic. Hope you're okay!

Yeah, it is a crappy feeling. Its like I feel like I should be feeling something more or something less whenever I get in that frame of mind, but I just feel wooden. I'm feeling better today though, thanks.

MikeyC

Yeah, it is a crappy feeling. Its like I feel like I should be feeling something more or something less whenever I get in that frame of mind, but I just feel wooden. I'm feeling better today though, thanks.
I'm glad you feel better today, Jasmine. :)

dottie

I used to think venting my negative feelings was good... but now I wonder if it just solidifies them, instead of allowing them to pass...

MikeyC

I could really go for a shoulder massage or a big tray of Chinese food.
Why not both at the same time? ;)

I used to think venting my negative feelings was good... but now I wonder if it just solidifies them, instead of allowing them to pass...
Venting is still helping, but you have to do something about them once you get it all out. That's the next step, and the one lots of us don't take.