Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

singing-love

You're not giving me your issues, rather I am just a mentor in helping you through them. I am still willing to listen if you're up for talking about them, but only if you're comfortable. You shouldn't have to deal with this alone if it's affecting you so severely. Nobody does.

Thanks, but i deserve to suffer.

MikeyC

Thanks, but i deserve to suffer.
No, you don't! I'm not the only one that would say that, either. Many people in your life, and on this forum, will agree with me. My offer still stands but I hope you don't suffer for too long, in any case.

Hug-Emoticon-1-.gif

singing-love

No, you don't! I'm not the only one that would say that, either. Many people in your life, and on this forum, will agree with me. My offer still stands but I hope you don't suffer for too long, in any case.

Hug-Emoticon-1-.gif

Thanks. I appreciate it. Your a nice person.

onehandclapping

typical, I get myself prepared for the worst and the worst never happens.... I was all ready for a harsh reality check so I can take it well and it won't turn my world upside down, and it never happens. that should be a good thing right? well, I don't think it is, i'm probably gonna get hit by bad news when i'm off my guard instead and I hate it when that happens.

hoddesdon

^ wow, this is really negative thinking taken even further than usual. Good news is actually bad news (?) because of something that might happen in the future. I do the same, of course, and it is an integral part of SA. Nonetheless it is important to take steps to counteract it. Perhaps it might help to look at this event purely in isolation - things turned out better than expected (as usual).

MikeyC

Why did I not buy chocolate? Mistake. :l
Mm, yum! Get some tomorrow. :)

I'm seeing a friend for lunch tomorrow. She goes to uni so I'm going to pick her brain and basically tell her how scared I am and hopefully she can help me calm my nerves. :)

hoddesdon

^
To eat or not to eat, that is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous hunger,
Or to take arms against a seafood platter,
And by opposing, end them

BlueWeepingRose

Today I'm having a good day so far, but my mind seems kinda blank and not focusing on anything. Lately I've been worrying over so many things that today I feel like just take a breather and wanting to rest my mind in piece.