Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Klonoa

I got 22 injections today. >_< It was a small needle, it didn't hurt but the afterwards effects are causing an emotional trainwreck in me. I feel tired, sad, angry and euphoric all at the same time.

I got 22 injections today. >_< It was a small needle, it didn't hurt but the afterwards effects are causing an emotional trainwreck in me. I feel tired, sad, angry and euphoric all at the same time.

Geez, wow. What were they for, if you don't mind me asking?

Klonoa

Geez, wow. What were they for, if you don't mind me asking?

High insuline, it's supposed to help me control it, as well taking some medicine. Injections will be every 15 days until I'm normal and the pills are daily at night before sleeping.

High insuline, it's supposed to help me control it, as well taking some medicine. Injections will be every 15 days until I'm normal and the pills are daily at night before sleeping.

Ah, that's a bummer. You're a braver person than I am - I can't stand needless. :X

How long will you have have to continue that? Is there an estimate?

Klonoa

Ah, that's a bummer. You're a braver person than I am - I can't stand needless. :X

How long will you have have to continue that? Is there an estimate?

Probably a month. Month and a half. It depends on how well it all goes, really.

I don't particularily like needles either. XD But can't do much but deal with it.

Quietguy11

I am feeling great tonight! I always feel good around this time at night. It's absolute peace and quiet! :) I just finished watching the anime Mirai Nikki, and am about to get into Change 123 in about a half hours time. For those who are looking into getting into a good manga, and don't mind it being lengthy, I recommend Air Gear. It was fantastic! I have it a 10/10! :D

Klonoa

I am feeling great tonight! I always feel good around this time at night. It's absolute peace and quiet! :) I just finished watching the anime Mirai Nikki, and am about to get into Change 123 in about a half hours time. For those who are looking into getting into a good manga, and don't mind it being lengthy, I recommend Air Gear. It was fantastic! I have it a 10/10! :D

Feeling great? Mirai Nikki?

So I wasn't the only one... Granted, I read the manga, haven't seen the anime yet, how is it?

You know, Air Gear for SOME reason, aesthetically, reminds me of Rockman.EXE, specially EXE's earlier seasons.. I don't know why...

coyote

I just joined a Facebook group supporting the unification of the Nordic Countries, so now I actually debate with strangers about the subject with my real name. I was slightly nervous while doing it, but I think it will help me become more open.

do you support Ulfiric Stormcloak?

Ithior

Looks like the guy that I tried to buy the 3DS from isn't going to answer my e-mail... it's been three or four days already and he still hasn't replied. It's a shame, the 3DS seemed to be almost brand new and on top of that it was 10€ cheaper than the other used 3DS I've found, and it also included a game.