Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nanita

I don´t understand why people want to "live longer". Like that is the ultimate goal, to have a long life. I´d rather want to have a good life/interesting life, it doesn´t have to be that long. Why live long?!?weirdos.

Kiwong

Old and a bit tired. I've entered a photo competition, two of my entries were accepted. There is going to be an exhibition night, with my anxiety that will be hard.

Ithior

Just realised that the temperature in my room in the past weeks has been pretty good, usually around this time it turns into a sauna. I don't even need a fan.

Phoenixx

Mmmmm...

10 Delicious Meats That Are Better For You Than Steak

There's a market here that sells fresh exotic meats like alligator, antelope, rattlesnake, python, ostrich, turtle, as well as venison, buffalo, rabbit, frog's legs, beef, chicken, etc. I'm going to check it out sometime next week. I want to get some venison but I don't see it listed on the website at this time. Maybe because it's not deer hunting season? haha. But couldn't they still get it? It's not like they go out and kill the deer themselves. Not sure how that works.

I want to eventually try all of it :bigsmile:
^ I'd like to try most of these myself, and in fact I have tried some. I'd love to try yak, since apparently it is similar to bison and that stuff is delicious! Moose is fantastic too, I tried that earlier this year. I was hesitant at first, but it was actually quite tasty! Venison is often hit or miss for me. It really depends on how it's prepared. I love it in stews and soups and even j-e-r-k-y (that damn censor! oh what? you don't censor that?), but as steaks they can dry out very fast as it is a very lean meat and has practically no fat. It's best when it's slow cooked or marinaded, to break up the proteins. I could never eat goat or rabbit though. The thought is just too off-putting to me since I can only picture little cotton balls of fluff for bunnies and my mother owns goats and I love them too. Not trying to say I don't like the other animals, but I think you get what I mean.

Odo

Banned
I hate HATE waiting around for people who say they're going to be here 'around a certain time'. I've been waiting for over half an hour now and I just know she's going to call and say she's too busy... there goes my WHOLE DAY.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Been havin' a bit of trouble accessin' to this forum since yesterday - via Google Chrome and Firefox.

Ah can only log into my account and post on here if am usin' a proxy server - ah know that probably not allow but it's the only way ah can get to this site.

Anybody else experienced this recently? :idontknow:

Been havin' a bit of trouble accessin' to this forum since yesterday - via Google Chrome and Firefox.

Ah can only log into my account and post on here if am usin' a proxy server - ah know that probably not allow but it's the only way ah can get to this site.

Anybody else experienced this recently? :idontknow:

Yesterday when I tried to visit the site I kept getting the message that the domain name had expired. I figured it was due to a late payment for the domain.

Srijita52

Not so random random thought of the day, I miss you terribly, although I know its no use, probably illogical too but yeah still. Although I'll never admit this to you because I'm too egoistic haha. Ugh I need to get over it.

Zackarydoo

Thought number 1: Why can't someone like me who's local?
Thought number 2: I hate snakes.
Thought number 3: Anyone fancy sharing a low fat yoghurt with me?
Thought number 4: I don't like those stringy bits you get when peeling a banana.
Thought number 5: I have no more thoughts.
Thought number 6: I said I have no more thoughts, deaf ears!

Phoenixx

Two days in a row now we were supposed to get rain and didn't. Mother Nature is not making up her mind on what she wants to do. It gets all cloudy and dark looking throughout the day, like it's going to rain any minute, and then it never does. It's ticking me off because it's keeping me from my painting! :thumbdown:
(I could paint indoors, but I hate painting furniture in the house.)