Post what you cannot say

InvisaLady

Mom and dad, thanks for raising me to be a complete coward and completly dependant on others. Thanks for making sure I never learned how to make or keep freinds I really do love all of the genetic diseases you passed onto me.

Dan, I hate you more than I have ever hated any man I have met.
You tore my heart out, threw it on the ground and stomped on it.How dare you tell me i'm not as good as those blond, skinny big boobed golddiggers! just because they have charisma and I don't. 9 Miles is too far? **** you! You whined about your lack of sex life but you couldn't even toss me a pitty ****? eat shit dan.9 Miles is too far? **** you!

Josh, Please stop texting me 300 times a day with nonsense.we are both over 30 and this childish shit need to stop. its not funny or cute.I really don't give a shit about the photos or vine that big cast derek just posted. I find his stuff to be boring and repetitive too.
Pleases stop chugging down 20 cans of soda a day. the noise is awful,Stop making were we eat about whether they have a black bean burger or not. There are more options than maggot burgers and pizza! and for the last time I hate pizza!
Stop chewing gum like a cow chews its cud, its rude to do that in my ear. I can hear you chewing that shit from across the room. Pleases stop working out while we are together. I don't enjoy it and you smell like a bag of pissed on corn chips when you are done.
I have told you so many time that I like animated movies, pleases stop taking me to sci fi , comic book and super hero movies. I really hate them.
Scheduled sex is not acceptable, I'm really not in the mood on Saturdays at 5:30 am.........EVER. only being able to last for 12 seconds is not normal! and rubbing my crotch while sticking your tongue down my throat is not foreplay!
PS I really want to **** your brother. at least he knows how to be considerate to others needs.

Last edited:

InvisaLady

For the first guy, I don't have any contact with him. for the second,
in 34 years of being alone hes the only guy I can get.
All the rest want skinny blonds with big racks.
After being alone for that amount of time, you would be shocked at what you will be willing to put up with.

SilentAndShy

I'm sorry. I know you're looking to me for reassurance and assertiveness to get you settled in but if you knew the anxiety my head is going through which was execerbated by recent events. I don't know what I can do to improve.

defiance

I'm sorry. Life is just a waste of time and energy for me. I don't want to deal with it anymore. I want out. It's not your fault really it isn't. I just genuinely don't like life and am miserable and anxious all the time. So don't blame yourself when I decide it's time for me to go.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sorry. Life is just a waste of time and energy for me. I don't want to deal with it anymore. I want out. It's not your fault really it isn't. I just genuinely don't like life and am miserable and anxious all the time. So don't blame yourself when I decide it's time for me to go.

You an me both, pal... :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why do we argue aw the time? Well, it huv summit to with you constantly feelin' the need to make ma decision for me. D'y'know how emasulatin' it feels tae huv to just agree with you, despite the fact yer wrong? :kickingmyself:

Now y'know why yer wee boy lacks in the areas of confidence and assertiveness. :sad:

Marc7

I like you very much, but I know you have boyfriend and I can't have you even if you were single. But just want to let you know I like you and your very attractive, I hope this doesn't mess things up.

this_portrait

People aren't "hating" on you because of [insert choice of yours]; they're calling you out because you're being a narrow-minded ******* about that choice and calling others horrible people because they don't choose to do the same.

Kiwong

Nut- that label sucks so much of the light out of me, the diminishing belief that I have some worth and intelligence.

defiance

I fuc*ing despise you and all that you stand for. You should never have been born you misery bringing piece of sh*t. But of course i have to deal with it because i always have to deal with it. It makes me sick to know you.

SilentAndShy

Sorry - it's our first wedding anniversary but I'm bricking it. I can't be bothered to do anything because over the last 3/4 years I've become bereft of any enjoyment of landmarks or birthday's or anniversaries. I just want to carry on day-to-day life rather than all this! You're looking at me to do things but I can't due to my anxiety.