Post what you cannot say

Phoenixx

I witnessed one of your manic episodes today. I'll be honest, it shook me up. It scared me. Why? Because it immediately brought flashbacks of how my mother used to act and treat me during her "episodes" with her verbal abuse, and the thought and fear of her hurting me physically, even though she never did. So I automatically figured you would barge in and do the same thing. I don't think you realized I was in my room though. The house was quiet, my dad was out working, my mom off with her friends, and my brother was also working.

You need help, you really do. From what I know, you're extremely bipolar and you have an eating disorder. I've tried my best so far to help you. I've picked up flyers and brochures for therapy and counseling, yet all you do is cast them aside. You constantly complain you have no money, yet every single day for the past two weeks you've gone out and spent money. Every time you talk to your parents on the phone, you treat them awful. I don't know how your past is with your parents, as I haven't exactly heard good things, but I do know they have a heart and they try their best to make you happy now. I've tried talking to you about it, about everything, and you don't even care. It hurts me to see you like this, it really does. It hurts me even more that you don't take me seriously. I KNOW I'm 11 years younger than you. Just because I'm almost 19, look a lot younger, and keep to myself most of the time doesn't mean I don't have anything worth saying.

Listen to me, just for once.
Just listen to me. Please.

Rawz

I can't even post it.

I think there are some things that I may never be able to share with anyone else, in any way.

cowboyup

I just got the courage up to look at a friends webpage. Flash Adams Photography
a local photographer and all around cool person.

What I cannot say.... Hey you, you are an awesome photographer and I am super envious of you. I know I shouldn't be but I am. You seem to have everything going for you and live a really fun/adventurous life. What quality do you possess that I do not in that it seems everything you do or attempt to do, you do it well - above average? Sometimes I don't even like to be around you because you start talking about "I am planning this" or "I did this and it was incredible" or "my photos got published in ___"
Frankly, right now, I do not want to hear about it. I so wish I could tag along on your photo shoots but I don't have the money for gas in my car half the time and though I used to be a pretty good photographer, I had to sell my equipment after my mom died and now I am stuck being a nanny and my social anxiety is kicking my butt right now. Yes, you say, just take a deep breath, it can't be that bad, don't worry so much, and on and on. Stop it! you don't know what it's like. And NO I don't need you feeling sorry for me or patronizing me with you, awww it's not that bad, it is ok"

No it's not and everything YOU do turns to gold. Mine just crumbles.

cowboyup

I can't even post it.

I think there are some things that I may never be able to share with anyone else, in any way.

Hey, RAWZ:
I just saw your art on deviantart (I am a member too but haven't posted any works) Your art rocks! Seriously I love it!
that is digital art, right? some of it looks like you paint too...
I look forward to seeing more of your work!

montejocarlo

...maybe you should marry yourself. you're clearly infatuated. why bother with other people when you can be in-love all by yourself? how convenient. oh wait. you're already married. that would be a problem. but don't worry. i have another idea: since you're so much better than everyone, why don't you run for president of the world? we can all benefit from your example... what? there's no such a thing? well, seeing as you're so smart, i'm sure you'll find your way around that.

MikeyC

Stop trying to make me feel guilty. You always do this. Don't be surprised if I cut ties with you one day.

montejocarlo

i'm sorry i haven't been a good company lately. i'm just not in a good shape to be anyone's friend right now. please allow me to be selfish once more. i hope you don't get the idea that i don't care, because i do. i always will.

MrJones

You're being a bit immature, don't you think?

If only you listened to me I could try to help you with that...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Sorry, tell it like it is. But I've bit my tongue about this for far too long.

I really wish you'd stop talking me into doing stuff I don't even want to do. :mad: Abd I'm sick of feeling I have to justify my answer everytime I say "No". The sooner you start accepting you're not going to get things your way all the time, the f**king better.

Gaucho

id like to meet some new people, who would accept me, have common interests and be my friends FFS!! nearly impossible, but hope dies last