Post a picture of your pet!

Aletheia

Fottle_small.jpg

Oh how I miss you.

pop-princess

Aletheia, did your cat pass away? What a cutie btw.

One of my cats passed away one year ago. God, I felt so sad for so long, couldn't stop crying for weeks.

I don't think I will have any more pets cuz it's so painful when they pass away. I can't take it :/

tenuous~hold

losing a pet is really difficult, like losing a best friend. i don't know if you ever get over it either.

this one's not dead, btw.

cat.jpg

Phoenixx

Oh she's such a diva :rolleyes:

She was playing in the dirt and mud and still managed to look cute.
^ Sounds like my dog. ::p: She absolutely loves mud and dirt and just being disgusting. Yet even with dirty, unkempt fur and mud on her paws, she can still look adorable.

Azael

Here's my Doberman, Onyx...

29z5yts.jpg

21al3yq.png

Was very young in the above photo.

I have a cat called Tigger, but do not have a photo at hand unfortunately.

Phoenixx

What dog do you have? :D

Although I have to admit this isn't Sasha but her sister :p I'll take one of Sash soon.
^ I can't believe I missed this, almost one month later. *facepalm*

My dog is a border collie. :) I've never taken any pictures of her completely dirty/muddy. I always feel a bit embarrassed doing so, since it's not a pretty picture. XD

Silatuyok

My dog is a border collie. :) I've never taken any pictures of her completely dirty/muddy. I always feel a bit embarrassed doing so, since it's not a pretty picture. XD

Ohhh, I love border collies!! Have you already posted pics somewhere? (I'm too lazy to go searching back through the thread right now.)