Post a picture of your pet!

Etbow23

P8190565.jpg

^^Making a bed out of the suitcase I was trying to put away into storage.

She's a calico and I have two Irish setters and a little mixed guy..he's black but has one distinctive blue eye and one brown eye! I will take pictures and upload them soon :)

Etbow23

picture.php

Omg! Cutie.

Phoenixx

View attachment 2077I have two Irish setters and a little mixed guy..he's black but has one distinctive blue eye and one brown eye!
^ I love seeing heterochromia, it's so cool. :cool: My dog has it too. She has one light blue eye and one gold eye. I really need to get close enough to take a picture of her eyes sometime. It's hard because she tends to shy away from the camera.

emre43

View attachment 2077^^Making a bed out of the suitcase I was trying to put away into storage.

Hehe, my cat does things like that. She pulls the same old trick on me that I seem to fall for every time. When I'm sitting down nice and comfortably she'll sit by her food bowl and won't stop meaowing (sp?) until I get up and put some food in her bowl. As soon as she sees me approaching she sprints into the room that I came from and jumps up to where I was sitting and makes herself comfortable :D And then looks at me like this ::p:

GhastlyCC

This is Murphy.
My best friend in the whole world.<3
016-1-1.jpg

This is Meow Meow.
He's old as **** and he gets in alot of fights.
2nluttt.jpg

This is Holly & Lydia(Deetz ;))
29w7jts.jpg

Holly's the most nervous dog ever(Just look how she's standing and staring off in to nothing.heh)
And Lydia's a fat little jerk.

Phoenixx

I just found some old pictures of my dog when she was a puppy. She hasn't changed a bit. ::p: You can actually see her eyes a little better in these too.

kd08ew.png

x3toiv.png

nafadda

everyone here has such BEAUTIFUL babies.I do not know how to post photos here on the posts,but have enjoyed looking at all yours.

Section_31

here are the other 2 girls in my life :)

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0023.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0023.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Optimized-005.JPG
    Optimized-005.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 0