mildly guilty confessions thread.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
What's even creepier about those dreams, when it's someone it shouldn't be or that you aren't really attracted to, is the fact that the dream itself was pleasant and enjoyable. And then you wake up and think, Why did I just dream about messing around with that person and I enjoyed it? :eek:

In this case the person wasn't particularly unattractive to me, just not someone I'm into. Thankfully it wasn't taboo or anything :bigsmile: Those dreams are the worst.
Huh. I only have those sorts of dreams about people I'm attracted to. Granted most of the time mine are about completely fictional people, much like how most of my dreams involving friends are about fictional friends rather than my real ones. :idontknow:
Oh and uh... do you want me to get you a cowboy hat for your birthday? Don't tell me you already have one
:eek:mg:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Mine are often about dwarves.
7dwarves_350x285.jpg

GraybeardGhost

[Cutesy Disney dwarves]

Now we're talking.

[Scary scruffy dwarf]

Girl dwarves! Girl dwarves!!! :kickingmyself:

Or at least ones without so much stubble.

^Are you a dwarf as well in your dreams, or is it more like the "Gulliver's Travels" experience?

I'm regular size and so are they, but then they get smaller and smaller as things progress. I have no idea what this means. :idontknow:

By the way, Blue, what version of Gulliver's Travels have you been watching? ;)

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Girl dwarves! Girl dwarves!!! :kickingmyself:

Or at least ones without so much stubble.

I'm regular size and so are they, but then they get smaller and smaller as things progress. I have no idea what this means. :idontknow:

By the way, Blue, what version of Gulliver's Travels have you been watching? ;)

:lol:
lololol

MikeyC

I, uhh, had an interesting dream last night... One of those dreams.

That's not much of a confession, but that's all I'm going to say!
Oh, haha. Depending on the dream, waking up can be terrible!

I've not had too many of these, actually. I feel like it should happen more since I'm male, but it doesn't. Ah, well.

Oh, haha. Depending on the dream, waking up can be terrible!

Yeah, it usually is, I find. It really is so pleasant. And as weird as it sounds, I don't mean in an overtly sexual way. I mean that often the sexuality in the dream produces pleasant emotional feelings - for me, anyway - and emotions are the things we remember about dreams long after the details have faded.

Hope that wasn't TMI, haha. Posting anyway.

Um......well, you see.......er, nevermind! :shyness:

Suuuuuure, Blue, sure! Look. I'll confess. I was snooping around on your computer that one time you left the room, and I found a whole cache of Disney... "movies". It's okay. We all have our individual tastes. Just don't be angry with me... I shouldn't have snooped. I couldn't help myself :sad:

:p

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I may have backed into a car Sunday and drove off.

I definitely backed into a car Sunday and drove off.

It was in a big parking lot, and there were tons of strangers milling around, so there's no question I would’ve had a full-blown freakout had I stayed, I was already starting to feel the hammers pound in my chest, so I slowly drove off like I didn’t realize it.

It sucks, but it just is what it is at this point.

Kiwong

I had a flying dream last night. I walked out to the back door of my old home. And flew off above the trees, gliding fast above suburbia. There was an early morning light playing on the crowns of gum trees.

It was so exhilarating.

I glided above the old primary school. Some kids down below were playing football.

"You can't stay up there forever, " a boy said.

I flapped my arms and tried to stay up in the air as long as I could, but I eventually landed on the grass.

I walked home, and did a flying somersault and floated back to ground with a clean landing.

Not really guilty about this, but it was a good dream anyway.

Odo

Banned
I had a flying dream last night. I walked out to the back door of my old home. And flew off above the trees, gliding fast above suburbia. There was an early morning light playing on the crowns of gum trees.

It was so exhilarating.

I glided above the old primary school. Some kids down below were playing football.

"You can't stay up there forever, " a boy said.

I flapped my arms and tried to stay up in the air as long as I could, but I eventually landed on the grass.

I walked home, and did a flying somersault and floated back to ground with a clean landing.

Not really guilty about this, but it was a good dream anyway.

That sounds rad. I love flying dreams.

PerseverareJasmine

I haven't experienced my first time yet, and the thought of sex makes me a little nervous for several reasons, but god, sometimes my hormones drive me crazy and its hard to get the subject off of my mind.

I haven't experienced my first time yet, and the thought of sex makes me a little nervous for several reasons, but god, sometimes my hormones drive me crazy and its hard to get the subject off of my mind.

:D

That's natural. No need to feel guilty about that. I remember feeling that same way. I mean I still do sometimes, but it does seem worse when you're a virgin because you're so curious.