mildly guilty confessions thread.

A neighbor's dog got loose today and urinated on my truck tire as I was about to leave for work earlier and I saw him do it. So when I got home a while ago and the whole neighborhood was asleep, I walked to said neighbor's house and I pissed all over the dog's doghouse! Payback, poochie! Yeah! That's right, daddy here just marked his territory! :D

^ :applause: :bigsmile:

I confess that I once dated a girl simply because she looked just like Shirley Manson in the 90's, not the now-old Shirley Manson (lead singer for Garbage). Red heads are hot :cool: I reckon I feel mildly guilty about that. Maybe I'm a shallow, evil person?

picture.php

Last edited:

BlueWeepingRose

Deep down I tend to have a lot of naughty thoughts but I don't tell anyone about it. I tend to write about all my naughty thoughts in my naughty journal. lol!

I, uhh, had an interesting dream last night... One of those dreams.

That's not much of a confession, but that's all I'm going to say!

^:ironicsmile:

What's even creepier about those dreams, when it's someone it shouldn't be or that you aren't really attracted to, is the fact that the dream itself was pleasant and enjoyable. And then you wake up and think, Why did I just dream about messing around with that person and I enjoyed it? :eek:

In this case the person wasn't particularly unattractive to me, just not someone I'm into. Thankfully it wasn't taboo or anything :bigsmile: Those dreams are the worst. Ever. I know why I dreamed it though. My subconscious took two distinct things from yesterday and mashed them together and the result was weirdness.

Oh and uh... do you want me to get you a cowboy hat for your birthday? Don't tell me you already have one :D

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Since we're on the subject...in about half my naughty dreams I am a man and not a woman. Sometimes I am a man in the not-naughty dreams, too.