How are you feeling?

U

userremoved

Feeling like a burden. I don't know why people never want to reply to my emails. I'm just gonna not bother. If anyone wants to talk you know where to find me, but I'm not sticking my neck out anymore.

coyote

Feeling like a burden. I don't know why people never want to reply to my emails. I'm just gonna not bother. If anyone wants to talk you know where to find me, but I'm not sticking my neck out anymore.

perhaps it's more to to with them than with you

perhaps they have avoidance issues with their email

i know i rarely look at mine

i rarely check my regular, post office mail either

the electric company usually calls before they disconnect anything

U

userremoved

And now I feel like a dick for not replying to your message on my profile :rolleyes:

Well I didnt think you would know how to respond anyways. You asked me a question and I think I threw you a curve ball >.<

perhaps it's more to to with them than with you

perhaps they have avoidance issues with their email

i know i rarely look at mine

i rarely check my regular, post office mail either

the electric company usually calls before they disconnect anything

Well I hope its not me...

Niteowl

For some reason I haven't been able to eat or drink much lately, and anything that I have had, it's tasted disgusting, so I'm pretty hungry but I can't eat anything! I feel great though because I've been talking to my best friend a lot lately (on MSN), and today he was telling me about an idea of his, and it ended with something like:

"and then you fight the big boss"
"he dies"
"then you get the crystal or w/e"
"and we all live happily ever after"
"except the boss of course"
"he's dead"

Him saying that alone could have cheered me up for a week, but he's such a great friend that I'm so lucky to have. We've never argued once, and that's in almost five years, simply because we agree on everything. I need to remind myself how lucky I am to have such a friend more often, then I'll never again have to feel down about, well, not having more. :p

dottie

sometimes i just want to tell my coworker to STFU. god i hate loud people. use your "indoor voice," for crying out loud. you don't have to scream, we can hear yooooou.

oh yeah, and this is the kind of person who not only speaks at top volume at all times but feels the need to constantly talk to themselves and dictate what they are doing out loud. like everyone around them cares. SHUT UP. SHUT!@# UP&^@#!

Last edited:
I survived my disability therapist appointment. I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be okay last night. The therapist was very monotonous and mumbled a lot. And he asked me questions like, "What's the difference between an orange and a banana?" I'm doubting I'll get disability, but I tried. And I didn't die before the appointment!

EscapeArtist

I'm so stuck in the past, all I do is mourn the fact that their lives go on so happily without me and that I feel constantly left behind. It doesn't feel fair, that child part of me feels so abandoned and forgotten that it's gone into a coma. I guess you have to feel it out to get that out... I guess this is the feeling I keep trying to stifle. Too many Is and mes but where else? I feel badly.

ridicule

Feeling like life is far too short to miserable all the time. Fun in life doesn't always come from the same place as everyone else. Experiment, and take everything you can ;)

MaliceInWickedland

Like crap. My friend is officially Douchimus Prime.

I rarely ever have my cell on and one of my friends usually gets really pissy at me for it, so the one day I actually turn on my phone and reply to her text, she replies "What do u want?? I'm sleping." (Translation: What the f*** do you want?? I was asleep you jacka**) and I simply reply "Just wanted to say hi. Sorry to bother you."

And people wonder why I never leave my phone on? :mad: