How are you feeling?

Invisibleman

Im feeling very strange today.I slept in like I always do,I mean its not like I ever have anything to do,no places to be. And now im sitting here and I just have this odd feeling.I cant really describe it but its like im lacking something.A life maybe:rolleyes:

Anxious feelings, because I just feel worried.
Worries : Afraid because I'm going to college in 2 weeks (haven't been there for 3 years because of sa), separation fears, oh god i have them so much but i never talk about them (afraid of losing someone special, i'm not saying it happens, but i'm just afraid of someday i'll lose relationship i know this is stupid to say while i have a great stable relationship, we fight for eachother and support eachother anytime and we just have had an amazing vacation, but still.. I keep my mind busy with worries, i just am not as strong as i sometimes might look like :d I try to act like it, but I'm not... I wish i was tho. And I blame myself, I don't wanna be a silly afraid bird. But I just wish i could not hurt myself so much (not literally) with painful thoughts. Oh and i'm afraid of the future, oh yep. I am afraid of people saying mean words to me, I really believe them allt he time, anyone of them, I take things too personal, also things what aren't supposed to be mean, it feels affecting (no i don't blame anyone, it's just me.. ya know) like if someone tells me ''You have emotions'' I come up with all those like I'm weak. I want to be strong and independent, I hate my emotions, but at the same time I love e'm.

Yeah, long story. I know

Last edited:

vexatiousmind

OK, well I thought the since it was the first kickboxing class, we would do some stretches, learn some basic punches. Easy, simple stuff.

NNOOOOOOOOO............

We had to do the insanity work out. If you don't know what that is, it is harder than p90x.
I felt like I was gonna puke, and I could barley drive home b/c my legs were shaking so bad that It was hard to push the gas pedal.

So much for a fun, easy class.

OK, well I thought the since it was the first kickboxing class, we would do some stretches, learn some basic punches. Easy, simple stuff.

NNOOOOOOOOO............

We had to do the insanity work out. If you don't know what that is, it is harder than p90x.
I felt like I was gonna puke, and I could barley drive home b/c my legs were shaking so bad that It was hard to push the gas pedal.

So much for a fun, easy class.

Think you'll stick with it?

If you can keep going it will get easier. No I know nothing of the workout you do, have done. I do know what is physically exhausting to the far reaches of no-more-please will get easier as you adapt.

Unless you're like me and fall into the trap of injury.

vexatiousmind

Think you'll stick with it?

If you can keep going it will get easier. No I know nothing of the workout you do, have done. I do know what is physically exhausting to the far reaches of no-more-please will get easier as you adapt.

Unless you're like me and fall into the trap of injury.

Yeah I think I will.

I have been wanting to order p90x, so this might save me some money.
And this girl in the class told me that you get an amazing butt from it :X::p:

Sorry about your injury btw. :(

Yeah I think I will.

I have been wanting to order p90x, so this might save me some money.
And this girl in the class told me that you get an amazing butt from it :X::p:

Sorry about your injury btw. :(

Ha, no worries. I have several old injuries that keep coming back. Shoulder, knee, leg and ankle.

The secret lesson learned from all those: Think before you do.

For the past few weeks, I've been going in cycles of depression lasting 4 or 5 days, feeling just barely ok on the good days, and right now is definitely a low point in that cycle.