How are you feeling?

upndwn

I'm extremely anxious, tense and nervous. I'm going to meet a girl I met this weekend and we had a thing, except I don't know wether she wants it to develop any further so I'm anxious about what she will say to me when we meet.

Srijita52

Like crap. My friend is officially Douchimus Prime.

I rarely ever have my cell on and one of my friends usually gets really pissy at me for it, so the one day I actually turn on my phone and reply to her text, she replies "What do u want?? I'm sleping." (Translation: What the f*** do you want?? I was asleep you jacka**) and I simply reply "Just wanted to say hi. Sorry to bother you."

And people wonder why I never leave my phone on? :mad:

I hate when they do that.My friends do the exact same thing sometimes,then when I turn my phone off they just start to complain:-/

Duncan92

Feeling lonely and bored. Everyone I knew last year is off doing their thing and I am stuck figuring myself out. I just hate seeing people that are so set on their goals and seem to know who they are and what they stand for. Sigh. Started new meds today, lowered my zoloft and added wellbutrin. Zoloft was numbing me out a bit too much so hopefully this will make me feel a bit more. Can't stop thinking about my past years and how things could have been different. I know I need to look to the future. Great to have this community to come to and say what you need to say!

Cheers

Rembrandt Broam

I survived my disability therapist appointment. I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be okay last night. The therapist was very monotonous and mumbled a lot. And he asked me questions like, "What's the difference between an orange and a banana?" I'm doubting I'll get disability, but I tried. And I didn't die before the appointment!

If he doesn't even know basic stuff like the difference between various types of fruit, then I think I'd be asking to see his therapist qualifications. ;)

Well done on getting through it, Super! :D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
"What's the difference between an orange and a banana?"
They're used by different genders for masturbation?

I wouldn't worry much about the attitude of the disability guy--they probably deal with more fakers who just don't want to work than people with legitimate problems, and that will turn anyone sour.

What did you answer? One could have so much fun with a question like that - "The bananas sing more, oranges just talk a lot"

God dammit! There's a missed opportunity to screw with someone that I'll never get back. :) I said one was citrus-y and the other isn't.

If he doesn't even know basic stuff like the difference between various types of fruit, then I think I'd be asking to see his therapist qualifications. ;)

Well done on getting through it, Super! :D

Thank ya! Apparently my mom has worked with him before. I hope he wasn't holding that against me!

They're used by different genders for masturbation?

An orange? Really? ;)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
An orange? Really? ;)
I haven't actually tried it yet myself, but I saw it in a movie about high school--some kid confessed doing this to his pretty friend, and later told everyone he slept with her (which he didn't), so when she found out about this, she announced to the whole room at prom what he told her and he peed his pants.

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, but I can tell you that googling 'masturbation with an orange' gives some strange results. :eek:

I haven't actually tried it yet myself, but I saw it in a movie about high school--some kid confessed doing this to his pretty friend, and later told everyone he slept with her (which he didn't), so when she found out about this, she announced to the whole room at prom what he told her and he peed his pants.

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, but I can tell you that googling 'masturbation with an orange' gives some strange results. :eek:

Noted. Thank you. I will never google that phrase.

That reminds me of an episode of 30 Rock where Liz Lemon's parents come to visit her. At one point, her dad (Dick Lemon) says, "It isn't a Lemon party without old Dick." I knew they must have been referring to something, so I googled it. I learned my lesson then to never google anything that might sound dirty.