How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

Trying not to feel neglected and unloved.

Just trying to get into this knitting and keep other things on my mind.

But if I keep talking about that then it won't help will it...

Phoenixx

Irritated

Not only are my neighbor's kids screaming at the top of their lungs and laughing while in the pool, but he thinks now is a good time to go shoot things on his property (I'm guessing woodchucks).

Is it really so hard to get peace and quiet around here?? Stupid rednecks. :mad:

Pink_Paula

I feel really good right now, things seem to be going my way! the flat i live in is finally mine, my bf is amazing, i've added to my menagerie by getting a couple of dogs and for now i'm smiling...fingers crossed, i'll keep that smile for a long time!

Yay! We finally made it to 2011!

I'm writing down all of my fears, worries, and symptoms for my appointment so that I don't get in his office, vomit on his floor, and leave. Although that might be a good showing for my anxiety. :)

U

userremoved

I feel really good right now, things seem to be going my way! the flat i live in is finally mine, my bf is amazing, i've added to my menagerie by getting a couple of dogs and for now i'm smiling...fingers crossed, i'll keep that smile for a long time!

I'm glad to hear things are finally working out Paula. It's been a long hard road but you toughed it out :)

Quiet Angel

I feel like hiding myself from the world in my own safe little cacoon. Unfortunately, I can only do this occasionally and it's required of me to face the daily "threats". Trying my best to stay strong and confident.

Pink_Paula

I'm glad to hear things are finally working out Paula. It's been a long hard road but you toughed it out :)

Thank you so much, it really has been a long hard road and i expect many bumps in the road ahead! but for now i'm in a good place...and if i can get there even for a short while, then i hope to think that others can get there as well :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I have a date. A second one even. Its only a matter of time until she sees through me and figures out I am a complete fraud. I dont know why I put myself through this kind of agony.

Helmaninquiel

I'm feeling completely like ****. I feel weak, low, like a piece of trash. I don't feel like I can trust anyone.. I can't sleep, haven't slept in 3 days. I honestly could kill myself right now. I ask myself everyday why can't I be stronger. I feel like a failure. Sorry for the crappy post but that's how I feel right now.

vexatiousmind

I think I'm in denial. I'm going back to college in a week, and whenever I think about it my mind changes the subject. "So I'll have to meet my roommate - Hey, what is bread made of?" Maybe it'll hit me when I start packing.

Same here, I live at home though.

But I start school tomorrow!
I think I am internalizing my anxiety, b/c my stomach is starting to hurt.

Buutt don't worry about what to say, let it be natural, you will do fine. :)
I've always grown comfortable to people I have to live with, just because I am around them so much. Anyway, hope you like your roomy :)

B

Beatrice

I don't even know. Kind of okay/neutral, but also kind of anxious.

My aunt was pissed at me last night for I don't know what reason, I guess because I looked bored while she was talking to me or something. She was angry that I went to my grandfather about something instead of her. So she slammed her bedroom door really loudly. As if I care :rolleyes:

KiaKaha

Banned
Looking through my old contact list. I wonder how they are all doing. Malady and Kinetic, Dottie, Feathers, Dark Phoenix, Groovy and all the rest. It makes me feel sad that they are out there somewhere. I hope they are happy.