How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Even though my problems are at the back of my mind, I feel pretty good because it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL out. I think in the future I need to live somewhere where it's warm year-round. Spring and summer weather lifts my spirits like nothing else can. *sigh* hear those birds outside my window..... :)

Wow, this post was long. Ahem.

Kiwong

A lovely autumn morning, with silvery dew shining on the grass, broken by my footfalls. I really enjoy morning runs.

coyote

Angry at myself for procrastinating so much.

i was going to post the same thing....

was just pulled over for not renewing my license plate - it expired in January

now i have until May 11 to get it fixed or I get a ticket

and if I had opened my mail, i would've had my insurance card to show him

luckily, I just got a warning for that, too

4 more days until taxes are due

Last edited:
i going to post the same thing....

was just pulled over for not renewing my license plate - it expired in January

now i have until May 11 to get it fixed or I get a ticket

and if I had opened my mail, i would've had my insurance card to show him

luckily, I just got a warning for that, too

4 more days until taxes are due

Oooh. Better get a move on, dude!

without energy to do the things that I really want to do and know i can do and if I try to do dont work out :|

other than that, I'm quite content

Tiercel

Once again I feel like I'm stuck somewhere between "Car" and "Game on."

The change in the weather makes me want to accomplish all sorts of things. But depression and negativity make me want to set a table and wait for life to pass me by.

I guess I'll just report back when there's something on which to report.

DespairSoul

I feel very bad right now...crying a lot..someone told me i don't have friends in real live just online this fact hurts so much i feel like nothing..total zero..so sad if someone tell u this to your face u don't have friends like friends is meaning all gold of the world..i know is very important but what can i do if i'm not able have friends if people don't like me or i don't like them all of it is so much complicated...i'm so so sad...

edit>crying right now a lot...

Last edited:

gazelle

I feel very bad right now...crying a lot..someone told me i don't have friends in real live just online this fact hurts so much i feel like nothing..total zero..so sad if someone tell u this to your face u don't have friends like friends is meaning all gold of the world..i know is very important but what can i do if i'm not able have friends if people don't like me or i don't like them all of it is so much complicated...i'm so so sad...

edit>crying right now a lot...

I'm sorry to hear this.If by any chance I was in the same country as you and lived near by you you could have surely counted on me as a friend in real life.I'm not saying this just for the sake of cheering you up ,you're very good-hearted and to many poeple that's what counts the most in finding a good friend. :)

DespairSoul

I'm sorry to hear this.If by any chance I was in the same country as you and lived near by you you could have surely counted on me as a friend in real life.I'm not saying this just for the sake of cheering you up ,you're very good-hearted and to many poeple that's what counts the most in finding a good friend. :)

::eek::awww gazelle thank u darling u are so nice. I would love to be your friend :rolleyes: I know but people don't give me chance coz of mine attitude i'm like "don't come close to me because i'm not interrested" because i'm so damnn scared let people come closer and they will betray me and stop being mine friends after some time...and this hurt so much.. is like self defense better i protect my self and if i try open i hardly fall down hill because i find out i did trust to wrong person anyway...:confused:

coyote

depression and anxiety high today

procrastination and distraction are my typical responses - need to stop that

need to stop thinking and DO, DO, DO things

DespairSoul

depression and anxiety high today

procrastination and distraction are my typical responses - need to stop that

need to stop thinking and DO, DO, DO things

::(: Coyote i'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't expect u still can feel that way.
U seems so cheerful mostly, so calm to me on forum but of course even
your a human i know:D

U have also bad days...i hope today is one bad one and come a lot of good ones
for u. Yes doo things my help. Thinking is quiet dangerous...

black_widow

i went to dentisit today ,1st time in 3 yrs.
he told me i have an ulcer and i should see a hygienist so i am next week. bloody dreading it.

::(: