How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Amazing.

Noticed location, yours:

BostonBruins.jpg
My pick -> Vancouver Vs. Boston final.

Lol. I don't really follow sports but when someone asks me I pick Boston by default. So..... go BOSTON! :D

Rose_Red

I miss my kitty cat :(
I've been away from him for less than two weeks, and I'm going insane.
My chances of surviving next year without him are very low.
He can't come with me when I move out D;
Poor kitty. My mum said he's acting odd lately, so I think he misses me too :)

DespairSoul

:rolleyes: He miss u too. I love cats. I don't have any now thought. I hope u will be soon together again and cuddle. He will purse from happiness:)

emerald_star733

Aww, i understand those feelings. This might sound silly, but i have done it many times... perhaps call your mum and ask her to put the phone to your kitty's ear and say hi to her.. hearing your voice i believe would be very comforting and reassuring for her as well as making you feel better. :)

emerald_star733

I have headache...feeling not so well =/

Hope your headache goes away soon Despair! There is i believe an acupuncture technique that is between your thumb and index finger in the hand area that if you press down on it with your other thumb for 30 seconds and release and then repeat over and over for a few minutes that it supposedly helps... however, i have not yet tried it.. either way, i hope it goes away:) errr acupressure..i think, not acupuncture.. i just woke up.. forgive me lol

Last edited:

DespairSoul

Hope your headache goes away soon Despair! There is i believe an acupuncture technique that is between your thumb and index finger in the hand area that if you press down on it with your other thumb for 30 seconds and release and then repeat over and over for a few minutes that it supposedly helps... however, i have not yet tried it.. either way, i hope it goes away:) errr acupressure..i think, not acupuncture.. i just woke up.. forgive me lol

;)aww emraldie? How u jump here from nothing happily? I don't saw u ages kindhearted soul:D aah totally forgot about those yup i heard about it. And one time i met one "hindu boy" and he told me that he know very good technique for stopping headache and this is like u stock one hole in your nose and deep breath, later u realize the hole what u was stocking and stock other one with finger and deep breath so on and on round and round and should stop:) And u know what? Really did work for me this time!
Thank u for advice!!!

emerald_star733

;)aww emraldie? How u jump here from nothing happily? I don't saw u ages kindhearted soul:D aah totally forgot about those yup i heard about it. And one time i met one "hindu boy" and he told me that he know very good technique for stopping headache and this is like u stock one hole in your nose and deep breath, later u realize the hole what u was stocking and stock other one with finger and deep breath so on and on round and round and should stop:) And u know what? Really did work for me this time!
Thank u for advice!!!

I have been quiet lately and busy.. but i pop in.. and if i see you are in need of some support i offer it..you are still one of my favs beautiful soul!:)
Take good care.

DespairSoul

I have been quiet lately and busy.. but i pop in.. and if i see you are in need of some support i offer it..you are still one of my favs beautiful soul!:)
Take good care.

:) yes but u have to pop in more often if u will be less busy of course. I hope this "busy time" was positive time and u have been fine. Thank u for sweet words::p: i will remember that always.

B

Beatrice

Well.... so much for that. Back to the same old feelings. Oh well, I was mentally prepared for it. I'm right there with you, Phoenixx.

Phoenixx

Well.... so much for that. Back to the same old feelings. Oh well, I was mentally prepared for it. I'm right there with you, Phoenixx.
^ Yeah... I mean, I was reading that site you had posted, and it was great. And for a moment I actually felt good. Then I took a look in the mirror after taking a shower and.. yeah. Back to the same old feelings :p