How are you feeling?

Newtype

Best day of my life. I just got accepted into university, at 23 years old. I'll be 24 when I'll start. That's a key victory in my fight against social anxiety and a huge weight off my shoulders because SA had completely destroyed my life and I worked really hard to rebuild it up to this point. I'm the living proof that if you work hard in life, you get rewarded.

coyote

Best day of my life. I just got accepted into university, at 23 years old. I'll be 24 when I'll start. That's a key victory in my fight against social anxiety and a huge weight off my shoulders because SA had completely destroyed my life and I worked really hard to rebuild it up to this point. I'm the living proof that if you work hard in life, you get rewarded.

awesome, Newtype

it also goes to show that life doesn't have to follow any one particular script

everyone is different

I didn't begin college (university) until i was 24 years old

Deus_Ex_Lemur

AWESOME! Winning.

Seriously, just open yourself to new possibilities when there. Im graduating BA at 25 this semester. You transferring or just going? Doesnt matter really, your inspiration no script indeed need be followed, thats something I didnt grasp until this last year, sulking because I thought I was too old, wahh Im 25 everyone else is younger. Doesnt matter tho =)

Great dude.

Hey that's great, Newtype! Those are the kind of things we like the hear around here. :3

Nanita

Depressed, nervous, sad. I don´t know how to live. I don´t know how to put meaning & purpose into my existance.

Daz

Very chilled out. Popped my first ever anti-depressant that i got from the doctor today.

I should have got them a long time ago.

I wonder how long it will take to notice a difference? The doc said 2 weeks. I feel as slight improvement just now. I hope they work.