How are you feeling?

DespairSoul

Very chilled out. Popped my first ever anti-depressant that i got from the doctor today.

I should have got them a long time ago.

I wonder how long it will take to notice a difference? The doc said 2 weeks. I feel as slight improvement just now. I hope they work.

hello:) Nice to hear that. I hope they will work for u well and u will improve. I start with Anti-dep. one month ago +some days and they start work after 2 weeks more properly yes with out almost side-effects for me, some i yet experience but start was thought i experienced to much of them:/i was feeling bad because of side effects(mentaly chilled more) but if body get use to it as did was oki.

Good luck!;)

RobVel

Didn't read any of the earlier posts, for there's far too many!
I feel... Overdue(I'm 18 & 1/2, still in high school and dependent on my resentful family unit), socially abased, personally(Difference? Big!)abased, and weary.
Well there ya go.

hoddesdon

I just got another lovely burst of anxiety again after taking Lexapro. Presumably that side-effect will settle down in time. I was wrong with what I wrote previously about suicidal ideation and Lexapro, since that only applies if you are under 24. That is important information for anyone under 24.

I just got another lovely burst of anxiety again after taking Lexapro. Presumably that side-effect will settle down in time. I was wrong with what I wrote previously about suicidal ideation and Lexapro, since that only applies if you are under 24. That is important information for anyone under 24.

Does it say under 24 suicidal thought will occur?

I'm fine BTW. Or I'mFBTW.

DespairSoul

Hypothetical question:

Say you love the personality, but the looks definitely do not attract in the least...

Well both is important:) u can't just love personality and be not even little attracted to your beloved one. Both is involved looks and also personality. Soul is very important but u can't lie to someone u loves if u don't. I say both is involved and people what say they just love personality they don't want say true how this all really is.

Rembrandt Broam

Hypothetical question:

Say you love the personality, but the looks definitely do not attract in the least...

In the least? Really? It's extremely rare that I meet someone that I do not find attractive to some degree, and finding someone's personality attractive drastically increases their overall attractiveness to me.

DespairSoul

elderlyCouple.jpg

:rolleyes: so cute:) so i always imagining mine end:) i know i'm weirdo but i think this is rare? I mean not coz of looks because they look very cute to me but rare like couple stay together till death is rare nowadays i think.