How are you feeling?

dottie

good. gorgeous guy, just my type, checked me out and tried to make eye contact with me at the store. *YESsssss* it's a good thing he didn't speak to me, my heart would've jumped out of my chest.

JunknJunk

Anxious.

It seems my heart knows no other tempo besides vivace.

EDIT: And angry. I'm a prisoner in my own bedroom because my brother has invited his friends over and I'm to afraid to go out there. And I'm just plain tired - I really don't want to be bothered.

Sorry - there's a lot going on for my first post!

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Anxious.

It seems my heart knows no other tempo besides vivace.

EDIT: And angry. I'm a prisoner in my own bedroom because my brother has invited his friends over and I'm to afraid to go out there. And I'm just plain tired - I really don't want to be bothered.

Sorry - there's a lot going on for my first post!
^ Definitely know how you feel about being a prisoner. Before my brother moved out, he would always invite friends over. And, of course being the chicken that I am, I would usually just shut myself in my room until they left the house.

No need to apologize. :) It's all just about how you feel. Welcome to the site!

dottie

humiliated. my landlord was home this whole time i was belting out empassioned ballads. HOW IS HE HOME? WHERE WAS HIS CAR? i was watchingthe window for this reason. no car. but he is upstairs! WTF? dying.

coyote

humiliated. my landlord was home this whole time i was belting out empassioned ballads. HOW IS HE HOME? WHERE WAS HIS CAR? i was watchingthe window for this reason. no car. but he is upstairs! WTF? dying.

if he hasn't complained, you must sound really good :]

nicole1

Like I'm doing everything wrong. Like this internship and career path may be a mistake for someone with this darn...problem. And I may fail and just give up now... That I made a fool out of myself for trying to seek help at an unpaid internship and that I did something wrong by telling someone in charge so that I could do better. I feel like just...giving up on everything. I feel hopeless. And I feel even worse because no one....gets it. No one...

dottie

@nicole sorry to hear you're in that position/feeling that way. fortunately time keeps on moving and you won't be in that situation forever. how long have you been at this internship now?

black_widow

abit crappy, got parents coming over ina min do do some jobs for me , and cook dinner, really dont feel like compony today , just wanna hide

abit crappy, got parents coming over ina min do do some jobs for me , and cook dinner, really dont feel like compony today , just wanna hide

A life half lived, is that a life worth living?

Dinner sounds nice. Just be around for them. Don't really have to say anything. Let them ask the questions. I am well aware the moment may have already come to an end prior to my response. If that is true, hope it all went well.

JunknJunk

^ Definitely know how you feel about being a prisoner. Before my brother moved out, he would always invite friends over. And, of course being the chicken that I am, I would usually just shut myself in my room until they left the house.

No need to apologize. :) It's all just about how you feel. Welcome to the site!

Thank you for the welcome! Glad there's someone who can empathize with me.

This morning I'm feeling better. I got to clean up after my brother's mess. Cleaning is therapeutic...

::eek::

Daz

Its the sunniest and warmest day of the year so far and I'm cooked up at home.

Trying not to get depressed about it.

B

Beatrice

Very down.... slept too long, horrible dreams, feeling horrible about my life.... :(

black_widow

A life half lived, is that a life worth living?

Dinner sounds nice. Just be around for them. Don't really have to say anything. Let them ask the questions. I am well aware the moment may have already come to an end prior to my response. If that is true, hope it all went well.

yeah im glad the jobs are done.....theyve just left now....still feel kinda empty- lol u cant win with me =/ can hear lots of kids playing outside so ive shut all the windows. nevermind willl be bed soon :)