How are you feeling?

Kiwong

My anxiety is much, much less.

Today however I am feeling paranoia. I was at a half marathon and two lady runners looked at me as said "that's him." I turned away, and thought did they really sat that? They weren't smiling at me. I thought has the reputation of my anxiety spread all the way to Brisbane? Have they read my blog? What have I done so that they know me?

Once I was sitting on a plane,and I swear the woman in the next aisle said. :Oh no I'm sitting next 'to insert my name', and went to write a text on her mobile phone. I didn't know her from a bar of soap. Am I going mad? Did she say that? Are people gossiping about me via text messages. Is texting a new form of bullying?

I feel like escaping somewhere into anonymity.

A great deal of stress built up for me yesterday, as I was required to attend jury service, under duress. Also this weekend I have to face a situation that caused me to fall into serious anxiety and depression.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Broam

really worried about a friend, and I don't know how to help him

he's really acting out of character

what's worse is that I apparently said or did something to offend him

and it seems like he doesn't even want to talk to me now

Just tell him that you didn't mean to offend him, and that you're sorry if you did. You can't really do any more. After that, it's up to him.

really worried about a friend, and I don't know how to help him

he's really acting out of character

what's worse is that I apparently said or did something to offend him

and it seems like he doesn't even want to talk to me now

I wouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly, though. It could be a problem that is embarrassing to talk about, and therefore kinda avoids contact/conversation.

I'd say give it some time, and then ask whether something is bothering him. Or at least make sure that he knows that you've got his back when he needs something.

twiggle

Its so sad about that girl in the UK that got murdered on her way home from a night out, by her taxi driver.

I go out drinking fairly often too (although not so much anymore...) but have always been brought up to believe that taxis are the only safe way home. Yes they're safer than walking, but now I don't feel like I can even trust them anymore.

Poor girl.

xLindziex

Really frustrated. I feel like my whole world is closing in and falling apart at the same time. The only friend at school who I really depend on to make me feel less like a social outcast has flat out left me and I have no clue why. I haven't seen her in two weeks at lunch, which is the only time we ever see each other at school. Prom is this weekend and I was planning on tagging along with her or something, but I can't really do that if I can't get a hold of her! I don't want to miss my prom, but if I can't get an answer from her, I'm just not going.

And my mom. She told me that I have to stop laying around at home all the time and start being more "proactive". I came to her crying about my problem with my friend and she just made it worse. Does she really think that I'm being lazy when I say I can't socialize? It breaks my heart that she thinks that of me even though I've TOLD her that I can't physically deal with that kind of thing. It hurts ::(:

Its so sad about that girl in the UK that got murdered on her way home from a night out, by her taxi driver.

I go out drinking fairly often too (although not so much anymore...) but have always been brought up to believe that taxis are the only safe way home. Yes they're safer than walking, but now I don't feel like I can even trust them anymore.

Poor girl.

Dreadful news...
Such is the way of humanity. Take a risk no matter what.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I burnt my finger and it won't stop stinging. >.<

Poor girl.
^ That's horrible. ::(:

DespairSoul

Really frustrated. I feel like my whole world is closing in and falling apart at the same time. The only friend at school who I really depend on to make me feel less like a social outcast has flat out left me and I have no clue why. I haven't seen her in two weeks at lunch, which is the only time we ever see each other at school. Prom is this weekend and I was planning on tagging along with her or something, but I can't really do that if I can't get a hold of her! I don't want to miss my prom, but if I can't get an answer from her, I'm just not going.

And my mom. She told me that I have to stop laying around at home all the time and start being more "proactive". I came to her crying about my problem with my friend and she just made it worse. Does she really think that I'm being lazy when I say I can't socialize? It breaks my heart that she thinks that of me even though I've TOLD her that I can't physically deal with that kind of thing. It hurts ::(:

Hello xLindziex,

Aww i'm sorry for your issues with friend. I hope u will yet find way to talk to her. I don't think so u should miss prom thought. Is important day for u! Well but i understand why u don't wanna go. About mom well she don't mean this bad. People don't understand this conditions even sometimes the closes family because they never been there and never felt that pain which case socializing. Usually first thoughts yep she is lazy i know it from own experience :/ Well maybe your friend need sometime alone because she have issues by her own?;)

DespairSoul

Poor girl.

::(: That's why i don't like watch news very sad and cruel. No taxi isn't safe place. Maybe she knew the taxi driver? Who knows:/

dottie

Poor girl.

sad. i didn't hear about that but taxi drivers are usually creeps.

Hottie

sad. i didn't hear about that but taxi drivers are usually creeps.

I have had bad experieces with taxis. One turned around and started going back into town when i said "i am 50cent short". I had to open the door while it was driving. Thank god he stopped and i got out. I rang the gaurds (police) and while i had the phone out he ran up behind me and broke it in two (it was aflip phone).

The next experience i had, i was in my own (i was on my own last time too) and the taxi man got out after me and was making sexual comments towards me and he tried to kiss me... EWWWWWWW ... thank god i was outside my house and got away alright

Anyway!!! Today im slightly nervous as i am bringing up topics tomorrow with my addiction counsellor that i hane never told anybody AHHHHHHHH

For the better tho.... hope i can do it this time !!!

xLindziex

Hello xLindziex,

Aww i'm sorry for your issues with friend. I hope u will yet find way to talk to her. I don't think so u should miss prom thought. Is important day for u! Well but i understand why u don't wanna go. About mom well she don't mean this bad. People don't understand this conditions even sometimes the closes family because they never been there and never felt that pain which case socializing. Usually first thoughts yep she is lazy i know it from own experience :/ Well maybe your friend need sometime alone because she have issues by her own?;)

Thank you. I'm pretty sure my friend is leaving campus during lunch, but, like you said, I don't know for sure. I'm going to talk to her today about it if I run into her in the halls or something.

DespairSoul

Thank you. I'm pretty sure my friend is leaving campus during lunch, but, like you said, I don't know for sure. I'm going to talk to her today about it if I run into her in the halls or something.

Yes:D Good Idea talk to her! Leaving campus isn't meaning she don't want to be your friend anymore. I'm pretty sure u will soon discover what is going on. Head up!

DespairSoul

I have had bad experieces with taxis. One turned around and started going back into town when i said "i am 50cent short". I had to open the door while it was driving. Thank god he stopped and i got out. I rang the gaurds (police) and while i had the phone out he ran up behind me and broke it in two (it was aflip phone).

The next experience i had, i was in my own (i was on my own last time too) and the taxi man got out after me and was making sexual comments towards me and he tried to kiss me... EWWWWWWW ... thank god i was outside my house and got away alright

Anyway!!! Today im slightly nervous as i am bringing up topics tomorrow with my addiction counsellor that i hane never told anybody AHHHHHHHH

For the better tho.... hope i can do it this time !!!

Yes my sister had too bad experience with taxi driver he almost drive her to the woods ewww:( Actually i would say the same what dottie taxi drivers are creeps. Ewww sorry to hear that Hottie that u experience such a ***** drivers is disgusting.

EscapeArtist

oiiii fell to intolerances AGAIN and result is always insomnia + upset stomach throughout the night. It's not prettyyy... And tomorrow will be uglier :eek:

DespairSoul

oiiii fell to intolerances AGAIN and result is always insomnia + upset stomach throughout the night. It's not prettyyy... And tomorrow will be uglier :eek:

::(: EscapeArtist

aww hun i'm sorry to hear that. This intolerance case u food??If i may ask? I hope your stomach will be soon fine and insomnia will not last long.

EscapeArtist

Yeah foodz :/
If there was still a rep system.... You're such a sweet soul Despair! Every time you post I'm touched by your willingness to show such care for others, thanks for being on these forums

DespairSoul

Yeah foodz :/
If there was still a rep system.... You're such a sweet soul Despair! Every time you post I'm touched by your willingness to show such care for others, thanks for being on these forums

:(foods can be evil true. Admit escape u eat something what u shouldn't right?:) Oh everytime i wouldn't say so sometimes i can be depressive dark cranky piece of...i think most of the time and don't care about nothing if i sank deep in my issues i can be pretty selfish many times and i'm shocked why is like that why my own issues distract me so much that i can't concentrate on nothing else:(

Thank u for your kind words!