How are you feeling?

coyote

^keep plenty of this handy:

clear_duct_tape.jpg

DespairSoul

Why people talking of going outside but not going? It's sunny and nobody cares if you look like crap because they feel the same! (if they do care they can choke)

*Going to drink coffee on the balcony*

Well, maybe because is hard for me? And feeling agoraphobic>lol>
I don't think so they feel the same. Maybe some but i don't see it they feel bad outside usually i meet people what look happy to me? Well maybe your anxiety is gone if u can do it and be on balcony and drink coffee is amazing. I don't have any balcony:/
:) Pacific i like your comment anyway coz u are right in some way.

EscapeArtist

i'm feeling unusually sure of myself. I was making a song on my guitar and my sister came in and said it was really pretty :) We are a family reluctant to compliment. So it means a lot :3

Too bad I forgot how I played it that one time. Lol... Damnit, that always happens

i'm feeling unusually sure of myself. I was making a song on my guitar and my sister came in and said it was really pretty :) We are a family reluctant to compliment. So it means a lot :3

Too bad I forgot how I played it that one time. Lol... Damnit, that always happens

Family is same here. Most compliments are negatory in fashion. Not complaining, as much like yourself, once a compliment is really given it seems it was meant.

When I was guitaring that's all I liked to do was make up simple tunes. Learning was and is too frustrating to me. Just keep at it and maybe your tune and you will cross paths.

I broke the high E string twice. Didgeridoo is much better.

I have a headache. Still working on post-tornado clean up, three months later. Thankfully, the temp hovered right above freezing. It's the damned wind blowing 20-30 mph that made it almost unbearable.

NOAA says it's gonna snow tonight. What fun! :cool:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

My families bipolar with compliments. Sometimes get complimented for doing dishes, tieing my shoes, and then dont when get good grades and save the world. Freakin' dont understand =/

No but really, my mom is one to over compliment, my dad no. So means a lot when he does. My brother too.

bsebring

Glad to be off work...
For a while there I felt like I was stuck with Tweetal Dee and Tweetal Dumb; with me being Alice stuck in the rabbit hole. lol

blackgatescross

Bit confused at the moment.

I was made redundant on Friday and am officially unemployed.

I want to move to Australia in September, when my flat lease runs out, but I will not know anyone and I am worried how people will view me as a single traveller if I stay in a hostel.

Glad to be off work...
For a while there I felt like I was stuck with Tweetal Dee and Tweetal Dumb; with me being Alice stuck in the rabbit hole. lol

That's quite the description.
May I join in this moment of Glad to be off work...? I find it rather calmly distracting from the busy world that is today.

bsebring

That's quite the description.
May I join in this moment of Glad to be off work...? I find it rather calmly distracting from the busy world that is today.

haha both sides have there perks :)
I just worked with the 2 jokesters of the night. We have a very love hate relationship, but in a good way :rolleyes:

twiggle

Got in at 1am last night (clocks went forward an hour) and was up for work at 5am. Now I'm having a glass of wine. Feeling hugely emotional and sad and wanting to cry at things. But at least now I can attribute that to the above 2 factors. Slowly beginning to learn what makes me feel good and what makes me feel rubbish and paranoid.
As of tomorrow, back to proper sleeps, no alcohol and healthy eating. I felt awesome last time I was like that!