How are you feeling?

Hottie

@hottie what did you say? i think you should just apologize and say that you let your emotions get the better of you, just as you said here. people can be irrational when things get emotional, i'm sure she will forgive you.

It wasnt anything major... All i said is "i dont know how you can deal with this". At the wake the daughter was 'holding herself together' and i went over a mess. After hugging her twice, i started to tear up and i was shaking...making her cry..

Because i suffer obsessional thinking and because i wasnt happy with what i said, the scanairo will play in my head over and over again... Im my own worst enemy!!

Feathers

It wasnt anything major... All i said is "i dont know how you can deal with this". At the wake the daughter was 'holding herself together' and i went over a mess. After hugging her twice, i started to tear up and i was shaking...making her cry..

Because i suffer obsessional thinking and because i wasnt happy with what i said, the scanairo will play in my head over and over again... Im my own worst enemy!!

Hey hottie ((hugs))

You know at occasions like this any little niceness can throw you over the top.. just people being sincere and genuine and offering condolences or sympathies.. or other relatives being sad and crying too.. you didn't do anything wrong..
people just cry at funerals and times like this.. it's good to cry, to 'get it out'...
and if you cried too, she will be happy that other people were genuinely feeling sad too.. it's a bonding thing, I can't explain.. but usually it's painful and sad and still 'good' if you know what I mean.. connection and knowing other people care too..

I'm sure she was just appreciating your support and admiration.. you're a good neighbour and friend!!
just showing up will be most certainly appreciated!! ((hugs))

DespairSoul

I wouldn't bank in this improvement being a permanent thing just yet, I have been struggling with chronic depression for years now, but yeah any positive change is great and I will make the most of it even if it doesn't last.

And I don't know about the girl maybe it was her just being polite to customers? But yeah I still feel bad..I hate knowing at times I may have hurt peoples feelings just because I was so fixated on my anxiety.

And no, she is kind of cute and sweet but there is already someone in my life I care about so. Though I will try and be friendly!

Anyway I am feeling sooo tired, these new meds are wiping me out, but Im eating more..and I actually can think clearly and enjoy things again. I still cant laugh or cry but it's a start :)

Well Dan:) u was sounding positive to me and i was taking this like improvement but what is improvement for me must be not for u right?

Anyway u was doing well. Oh if is like this and already is there someone in your live what u have feelings for then this is too different story. Though trying be friendly is always good!

Well i start meds 10 days ago, and i feel always after it tired more as usually too, but i think is too soon say how will be later coz i heard u must wait 14 days and if u have to much side effects u should switch meds on other ones. They are wiping me to out but i feel more calm and i don't over-analyze so long as usually, i can't say i enjoy stuff more but i'm not so tensed(anxious for some time), if meds go down i feel again really bad mood and upset:( And i wish don't cry actually coz i cry way to much and is really making me exhausted. Then be happy u don't cry, sadly u don't laugh either but maybe u will soon? Maybe for that person which u was mentioning above.

Hottie

Hey hottie ((hugs))

You know at occasions like this any little niceness can throw you over the top.. just people being sincere and genuine and offering condolences or sympathies.. or other relatives being sad and crying too.. you didn't do anything wrong..
people just cry at funerals and times like this.. it's good to cry, to 'get it out'...
and if you cried too, she will be happy that other people were genuinely feeling sad too.. it's a bonding thing, I can't explain.. but usually it's painful and sad and still 'good' if you know what I mean.. connection and knowing other people care too..

I'm sure she was just appreciating your support and admiration.. you're a good neighbour and friend!!
just showing up will be most certainly appreciated!! ((hugs))

Thanks Feathers... i just get worked up about small things im not happy with
and they play on my mind and its so hard to get rid of the thought

Sinar_Matahari

Have I said this before? It's so juvenile that people will unquestioningly believe bull-**** and gossip they are told about other people. It's like high school all over again.

Feathers

Thanks Feathers... i just get worked up about small things im not happy with
and they play on my mind and its so hard to get rid of the thought

Yeah, I know what you mean. Have you tried eating more food with omega 3 (like fish oil or tuna or other fatty fish?) or magnesium (like lettuce/greens) etc? Some other foods can help too.. (or just not being hungry :)) which reminds me: supper time! :)
Some people also have food sensitivities or allergies, and it can be due to that..
I didn't believe it until I have experienced what changed nutrition can do.. but I'm still exploring it..

being under stress due to other things can be a factor too...
I've been snappy and dwelled on unnecessary things due to that too.. (it can be something completely unrelated..) just recognizing it for what it is can sometimes help too..

Kiwong

Like I have woken up from a bad dream and suddenly I feel like a new person with a burning desire to change, to be someone, to make a difference. I look over my shoulder at the bad years and I think this was my life? I've lived a life that I don't even feel part of, in a place that I don't call home, with people I don't even know.

Remus

Staff member
Have I said this before? It's so juvenile that people will unquestioningly believe bull-**** and gossip they are told about other people. It's like high school all over again.

There's nothing worse than someone finding out something in your private life and then gossiping about it to enhance freindships with other gossip mongers

DespairSoul

I'm tired but I don't really wanna go to sleep. I wish my sleep was better.

::(: Emu_noodles i hope u will soon sleep like baby. Well i have issues with sleeping too a lot sometimes. Special if something frustrating wait for me other day and i'm pressed to do it, i can't sleep well almost 0.

planemo

::(: Emu_noodles i hope u will soon sleep like baby. Well i have issues with sleeping too a lot sometimes. Special if something frustrating wait for me other day and i'm pressed to do it, i can't sleep well almost 0.

i'm sorry to hear that too. good sleep is a very important thing, I believe. Yes i hope we can sleep like babies (without wetting the bed - of course) ;)