How are you feeling?

Fighter86

Tired, tired, tired. Mentally and physically. I also did something really silly and stupid, making me feel extremely embarrassed, just hoping the days would turn into weeks, into months and then the feeling fades with no consequences.

Acegame

Had to call an old friend as a CBT assignment my therapist gave me. Just called him for some coffee tomorrow afternoon. Feeling very proud of myself right now, because i was allready considering NOT to call :D But now i wish it will never be tomorrow though...

blackgatescross

Not well. I have been told that I maybe made redundant at the end of the month.

I am sick of my job and wish to travel, however I am studying part time and wished that this had happened a couple of years down the track.

I think that I will take the money and run.

Danfalc

Banned
Had a weird day, I woke up feeling fresh and energised at six this morning. I have been eating well and fingers crossed my new meds are working. I actually feel okay for the first time in about a year.

The girl who works on the till at the corner shop keeps smiling at me and trying to make jokes lol, I wonder if she has always been doing this but I've had my head stuck up my ass too much to notice with being anxious. Didn't even have anxiety when a dude came round to read my water meter. Maintained eye contact and everything without it feeling strained or forced.

Also glad to be speaking to someone again, if you read this you know who you are ::p:

DespairSoul

Had a weird day, I woke up feeling fresh and energised at six this morning. I have been eating well and fingers crossed my new meds are working. I actually feel okay for the first time in about a year.

The girl who works on the till at the corner shop keeps smiling at me and trying to make jokes lol, I wonder if she has always been doing this but I've had my head stuck up my ass too much to notice with being anxious. Didn't even have anxiety when a dude came round to read my water meter. Maintained eye contact and everything without it feeling strained or forced.

Also glad to be speaking to someone again, if you read this you know who you are ::p:

Well is great to see someone can improve:)
Congratulations Danfalc.
I bet this girlie was doing it all the time lol u was just stuck up::p:
Catch your luck and next time say some joke too maybe?

AGR

I will tell you how I feel,I am sick of living in a society who rewards and defends jackasses so inciting more of this behaviour and when the blame comes it comes to all people, what is the reward of being good and respectfull,doing what you have do to if people dont respect or acknowledge and when the blame comes we have to have our share together with these people when you werent even behaving this way.

Rose_Red

I'm a little annoyed, my life coach is leaving her job at the end of the month and is going to pass me onto someone else :/
This always happens to me.. getting passed around from person to person.
As soon as I start feeling comfortable around someone, I get passed on.
I don't blame her for changing jobs, and she said she will keep in contact with me.
So I guess I'm happy with that.

I'm also rather nervous, it's my cousin's engagement party this Sunday and she wants the entire family to go - including me.
There's going to be alot of people there, especially Christain people since she's an active member at the local church.
I don't have anything against religious people, buut, they will judge me immensely, also the amount of people expected to attend.

I've told my mother I'm not going, but she's making me.

dottie

for over the past week i've been dealing with a major sudden fly infestation. like that scene in amityville horror, "GET OUT". it's been driving me batty trying to kill them all because just when i think i have killed the last one, 5 more apparate. twitch. but today, REJOICE! i really think it is almost over and the place is mine again.

Stewart

I am feeling very tired because I am in my office for last 8 hours..And I can't understand what to do for entertainment...

D

deleted user 1

Drained, this year is fast becoming a living nightmare. I just can't shake this sense of grief, never felt like this before.