How are you feeling?

Emotional, I'm crying. I just wish I could be stronger, I don't want to be anxious, I want to live my life, SA is a biitch too. :( I feel weak, I don't want to be weak.
I hate to feel my weakness coming up .. My sadness drowns in tears full of pain which I'd love to release like the tears keep falling down.

I felt great for about 2 hours ago, now it's the opposite. I blame myself again, for this point.

Last edited:
Life, meaningless. An illusion supplied to fill our selfish souls with free happiness. Only those who have seen can know it as illusion. Nothing is free. Continuance in such a masterly false existence is diabolical.

I actually agree with this.
We are supposed to reproduce....Ok. The rest of the illusion is just cr@p.

I am currently feeling insignificant.

Shygirl2011

I'm in better spirits then I was this morning because my best friend and my awesome coworkers took away my funk I was experiencing this morning.

Kiwong

Asperger's is a bitch sometimes. No matter how well I cover it up, no matter how charismatic I get and how much of a good first impression I leave, people sooner or later notice that I'm weird.

One conversation is enough for me usually, and it's downhill from there.

Chriiss

Like rubbish is How Im feeling!
Urmm I didn't know where to post this I didn't think it was neccessary to start a new thread.
I've been gettin like a racing heart, as if I've done an hours workout. It beats really fast and it's when I'm in work and out of my comfort zone. It's when I'm on edge. I had to sit down in work the other day and get water it got really bad.. It's making me scared to go to work becuase I don't want the attention. They think I'm weird enough as it is. Are these panic attacks?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well... I just phoned my dad and told him I'm cutting off contact with him. As well telling him what I really think of him. And he hung up on me - some people just can't handle the truth. I'm just laughing to myself right. :D

And on that note, I think I'll breakout the stand-up comedy DVDs and comedy films and have a good laugh for the rest of the day.

I'm not good today.

My lungs feel like they're filled with dust, I constantly feel like I'm going to throw up because of it. I punctured the nail on my middle finger with a piece of glass today, rendering my left (dominant) hand almost useless. My toes are completely numb.

My entire body feels like its sick. And I'm so darned nervous for no reason too.

Kiwong

Having recently explored other forums I realise how constructive and positive this forum is compared to some others. The posters make it this way. I'm lucky to have found it.

Feathers

I'm not good today.

My lungs feel like they're filled with dust, I constantly feel like I'm going to throw up because of it. I punctured the nail on my middle finger with a piece of glass today, rendering my left (dominant) hand almost useless. My toes are completely numb.

My entire body feels like its sick. And I'm so darned nervous for no reason too.

oww, were you working with something like that - full of dust & not enough ventilation? hope things get better!!

did you go see a doctor?

Feathers

miserable (RL stuff)

not brave, feeling silly (and maybe unreasonable?)

but I had to say it.. hm?
(I wish I didn't, but then I'd always wonder? and it's better that they know, not?)

maybe time for some Japanese drama? (but I'd need to write a report or something? grr)

hoddesdon

Well, the thing is you don't have to be "the most amazing person in the world". The same is true of 5 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand, 999 people (using the convenient fiction that there are exactly 6 billion, which is sufficient for this purpose, even if not "amazing"). Only one person can be (does anyone know who he\she is?).

Last edited:

miss_amy

Good. Had assessment at my volunteer job today and they are really pleased with me. People have said nice compliments about how I look today too, when I felt like I looked bad it was the boost I needed to feel better.