How are you feeling?

Kristina223

Anxious as hell. Tomorrow is going to be a horrible day. Why?

1st: I lost my umbrella and I don't know what to do if it rains ... should I buy a new one? Or should I ask my father tomorrow morning if he has one to lend? Goosh, why am I anxious over an umbrella?

2nd: PE. I have to do 20 of Sun Salutation for a grade and I'm not really good at it ... + everybody's gonna be watching.

3rd: Math. I'm having a test tomorrow and I should study but I can't ... + this test is going to be very late (15:30) so I'm gonna be exhausted and won't be able to think that well.

Kristina223

If only I'd be free. If I wouldn't have to do the things I have to do ... If only I'd be truly free, maybe then I'd be happy.

Your surname is Flower?

As for me, I have to give in and go to bed. I hate sleeping these days, and plus I need to go out and sort some things tomorrow, which I don't really wanna do.

I hope everyone on this page who are not feeling too good, has a change in fortune.

Yes, my surname is flower! :) I don't like going to bed either,
It's almost 12 AM here, but sleep does miracles:p Night night!

Last edited:

Feathers

^ at least he hasn't been hitting on you?? (I hope??)

I really hate renovations... ugh.. especially if they are not done as one would wish and you're supposed to be 'grateful'?? ugh!!
(They're only doing it for us?? right?? ugh!!)

yup, fun times... more renovation ahead... yikes

emerald_star733

I am feeling horrible. I actually got upset and had tears during an appointment today at the bank. I am under a lot of stress at the moment, and i just had a rush of anxiety and wasn't able to cope as she was throwing so many questions at me. So i made a fool of myself, i feel like a f***ing idiot for not being able to handle the situation and i just want everything to go away, all the day to day crap, having to deal with people.::(: so yea.. not a good one::(:

joyce

I am feeling horrible. I actually got upset and had tears during an appointment today at the bank. I am under a lot of stress at the moment, and i just had a rush of anxiety and wasn't able to cope as she was throwing so many questions at me. So i made a fool of myself, i feel like a f***ing idiot for not being able to handle the situation and i just want everything to go away, all the day to day crap, having to deal with people.::(: so yea.. not a good one::(:

sorry to hear that

Feathers

sorry to hear about it, emerald_star... maybe go to another bank or at least another person? I like to go to a small bank where they are always nice.. :) maybe also have pen and paper with, write down stuff.. also write down any questions before going there, and write down things as she says them too?

or ask them to write you an e-mail, and arrange things via internet? write them an e-mail if it's easier? it can also be good to research things on their website first..

maybe you have a relative or friend who's good with financial things and could help? (my mom's done a lot of financial things for many relatives.. but we live in another country..)

some banks have been having a bad time with the crisis and all (maybe you can research that bank), it's still no excuse to not be friendly to customers.. maybe that person would be fired for bad customer skills anyway?

anyway, hope you manage to work things out and that things get better!!

emerald_star733

sorry to hear about it, emerald_star... maybe go to another bank or at least another person? I like to go to a small bank where they are always nice.. :) maybe also have pen and paper with, write down stuff.. also write down any questions before going there, and write down things as she says them too?

or ask them to write you an e-mail, and arrange things via internet? write them an e-mail if it's easier? it can also be good to research things on their website first..

maybe you have a relative or friend who's good with financial things and could help? (my mom's done a lot of financial things for many relatives.. but we live in another country..)

some banks have been having a bad time with the crisis and all (maybe you can research that bank), it's still no excuse to not be friendly to customers.. maybe that person would be fired for bad customer skills anyway?

anyway, hope you manage to work things out and that things get better!!

You are always so helpful Feathers, thank you. I will definately listen to your advice and having logical solutions definately eases my immediate stress. thank you

dottie

been down since getting dumped but atm i'm feeling good! a fine young gent just my type was checking me out today. quick boost of confidence.

DespairSoul

Hello Emerald,

Im sorry to hear that. I had similar problem at the bank i make from me also foolish. I was so scared go there anytime and wasnt so big bank. I just was feeling so awkward there. U can anytime go other bank if u dont feel comfortable. Change account etc. this i do always about anything if people makes from me fool somewhere but i guess i make it fool from myself there. I hope u will feel soon better!!!