How are you feeling?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
A little restless. I want to drive down to the beach but it’s a Friday night, so that means drunk normals crawling around.

Man, I hate weekends. :p

planemo

I feel o.k but I still feel like something is missing, something that will help me feel like I'm strong enough to take on the world outside these four walls.

Acegame

Today i went out shopping for clothes alone (if there is something i hate). Not because i wanted to expose myself but just because i need new clothes badly. Since i have a new job my anxiety has decreased somewhat and im more confident around people. So i wasnt very nervous leading up to it, but when i entered the first store it was like a slap in the face....All of a sudden i became VERY anxious like i havent felt it for a long time. I couldn't even concentrate on searching for clothes. I was looking (or pretending to) but my mind didn't really register what i saw. In a jeans store some storeguy came to help me. Now i had to try them on and show it to him (and to all the other people who where trying out clothes). I acted like a lunatic out there. I was so uncomfortable after this encounter that i went straight home without buying anything new. I feel so depressed right now because i thought i was doing better, but this feels like a huges set back...

Danfalc

Banned
I'm feeling good. Got the flat tidy today... not just the normal tidy up, I blitzed it. It's a small thing but considering how lethargic and depressed I have been feeling it's a big thing for me.

Had a Chinese and feeling full and pleasantly tired now. Looking forward to tomorrow, going to try and keep this motivation rolling and get to the gym.

Shift

Feeling productive today <3

I got my laundry done, which I have been putting off for a while. Then went to the store to exchange a set of paints (there was a tube of paint missing in the one I bought yesterday) and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Then I got my color theory homework done and I think a bit later I am going to try to invite myself over (I hate doing that, but if I don't I'll spend the rest of my life hiding alone in my room) to a friend's house to play video games.

And I cleaned.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

^ That's awesome. Wish I was that productive today, but instead I'm the complete opposite. Today I just feel so tired and unmotivated to do even the smallest things ::(:

Lea

Banned
I'm feeling good. Got the flat tidy today... not just the normal tidy up, I blitzed it. It's a small thing but considering how lethargic and depressed I have been feeling it's a big thing for me.

Had a Chinese and feeling full and pleasantly tired now. Looking forward to tomorrow, going to try and keep this motivation rolling and get to the gym.

You seem to enjoy cleaning. Everytime I read something from you is how you blitzed your flat :D. Btw I am quite a cleaning freak also.. (a professional deformation :confused:).

Xylia

Good to hear, Danny... it may be considered small, but it seems like an important step to take to get out of the depression trap. I know I always feel good when I see a clean house :eek: