How are you feeling?

Dr. Doom

I feel lazy as hell, I didn't do any homework for math this entire week. I could have done it, I didn't really get it but I could have attempted it. Now there is a quiz in 8 hours that I am most definatley not prepared for. Every day I didn't have it she made me say why while the kids at my table just watched. All I could say was that I didn't feel like it because I really didn't. I have no motivation for that class. All I need is a 60 to pass so why even try. It seems so pointless because I don't want to do anything with math anyways.

Aussie_Lad

Feeling relieved that the weekend is here, and don't have to think about work for a couple of days. Has been a busy week. That combined with watching over a new guy at work, means this week has been mentally challenging.

3lefts

All I could say was that I didn't feel like it because I really didn't. I have no motivation for that class. All I need is a 60 to pass so why even try. It seems so pointless because I don't want to do anything with math anyways.

Just make sure you get that 60.
Your grade in math, even if not taking math again, will effect your future choices with education regardless.

anomicdeer

Trying to calm down because I don't want people to get the best of me. It's what they expect.

When "people" send me racist comments to make me feel bad.
I haven't really been through this... but recently it's been happening.
Only people online though... because of course I don't really go out anywhere.

Xylia

I feel amazing right now :D Just came back from an interview with a group therapist. Apparently, she has had severe SA and found a way to overcome it through the flooding method (risky and gutsy). She's the first therapist I know who has actually had experience with the problem at such a horrible level. She also seems genuine, sweet, intelligent, and passionate about her job. I'm so happy that I met her! She told me she uses a different method with her groups... something a little bit more gentle, because if she used flooding, not many people would attend the group. I'm fine with that. Anything to get me out of this hole as long as it's effective. I feel like my hope has been restored... that I'm not doomed to a life of a meatbag rotting away in my computer chair.

She's hosting a group meeting on Monday at night. I'm nervous, but excited to meet others with SA in person. Maybe a friendship could come out of this. I also have a hypnotherapist appointment with a lady tomorrow. She's really good at helping me relax and talking to my subconscious. Damnit, I want to get better... no more waiting around!

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
She's hosting a group meeting on Monday at night. I'm nervous, but excited to meet others with SA in person. Maybe a friendship could come out of this. I also have a hypnotherapist appointment with a lady tomorrow. She's really good at helping me relax and talking to my subconscious. Damnit, I want to get better... no more waiting around!

I'm so pleased for you! :D From the little I have been told flooding sounds a bit like exposure therapy.That coupled with group therapy and a therapist who has actually experienced these problems first hand.. I think that will help so so much.

Let us know how you get on :)

Shift

Feeling a bit sad and lonely. And I'm sulking.

I know I'm taking things too personally, but I can't help feeling that way. I've been trying to make plans to hang out with one of my friends for the past week and I still haven't seen him yet and so now I think he hates me and doesn't want to see me anymore. But he's probably just busy. D: