How are you feeling?

Danfalc

Banned
You seem to enjoy cleaning. Everytime I read something from you is how you blitzed your flat :D. Btw I am quite a cleaning freak also.. (a professional deformation :confused:).

Thanks Xylia, and thanks Lea...I think ::p: No I am a bit of a cleaning freak too for sure. It drags me down so much if my place is not tidy, plus housework never ends and I find it a good way to kick start my motivation.

Didn't realize I posted about it so often though >.<

AGR

I wish humans only had a Life expectancy of 30 years,that would solve a lot of things and I would truly be happy to die at 30,now I am only miserable......

miss_amy

Really not good right now but trying to stay positive and ride it through. This bad patch has to have an end and I will feel safe and happy. I don't want to die, I want to LIVE.

JosephG

feeling a bit rubbish. Conversation is so natural for the majority of 6 billion people - why do I struggle so much?

Missing my girlfriend, she's heading back to home now. We had a great weekend together. Next week she's going to see my mom's performance with her band. I'm looking forward to it!!! She totally supports me and I'm so happy=).

Now i'm home alone with my brother, we're going to play some funny games.
&I might make some YT videos tonight. :)