How are you feeling?

arsenalwa

Depressed, lonely, hopeless and sick. Like I may violently throw up any second now. Just horrendous really. It's getting almost funny how ****ed up my life is now. And it only ever gets worse. Every new year ends up being the new worst year of my life so far ::(:

Depressed, lonely, hopeless and sick. Like I may violently throw up any second now. Just horrendous really. It's getting almost funny how ****ed up my life is now. And it only ever gets worse. Every new year ends up being the new worst year of my life so far ::(:

Aw, man. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what to say to help, but try to get some rest and relaxation. We're here for you, man.

Danfalc

Banned
Feeling good! I'm so looking forward to the c.b.t session I have this Tuesday. With my Mum being so ill recently and having health issues of my own I had got into a bit of a rut over Christmas.

But I have coped much better than I would of normally and I'm feeling optimistic I can really turn things around. I have a long way to go but.. I'm looking forward to facing my problems, it's a challenge I'm ready for instead of seeming overwhelming.

Damaged

Really upset, kinda freaking myself out about life.

I know that i have to push myself to see a doctor, but every time i make an appointment i chicken out and i know that i have to do it to get better but its so scary :( It makes me cry cos im so scared but i cant deal with this anymore :(

Danfalc

Banned
Damaged
Have you got anyone you can trust that you can take along? Just a friend or a relative. That can really take the pressure off.

And maybe you could ring up and explain about your problems, you might be able to get a home visit. I

hope you do it at some point though Damaged, the first appointment is kinda hard...but not as bad as you would think, but most doctors are really supportive and understanding these days.

Damaged

Yeah like my mum always says she'd come with me, but shes either way to busy and forgets or we make the appointment then the night before i spend all night up worrying and being sick, and in the morning im just too afraid to step out the door.

I know, even though im ashamed of whats wrong with me i know doctors hear it all the time so its not the talking that scares me. I think im more scared of sitting there like a loon shaking, fidgeting etc and looking so awkward which my ex used to tease me for and judge me on it.

I was thinking of looking into a home visit even though doctors is only like 2mins walk away :( ah man.

Thanks though :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Yeah like my mum always says she'd come with me, but shes either way to busy and forgets or we make the appointment then the night before i spend all night up worrying and being sick, and in the morning im just too afraid to step out the door.

I know, even though im ashamed of whats wrong with me i know doctors hear it all the time so its not the talking that scares me. I think im more scared of sitting there like a loon shaking, fidgeting etc and looking so awkward which my ex used to tease me for and judge me on it.

I was thinking of looking into a home visit even though doctors is only like 2mins walk away :( ah man.

Thanks though :)
I can never manage a decent night's sleep before I have to have serious dealings with people. I often feel various sorts of sick, too. I had jury duty recently and couldn't sleep for poop. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mainly because the guy plead out and we didn't have to get interviewed or anything.

U

userremoved

just depressed again..
and the cycle repeats.. again...and again...and again.
highs worth the lows?

Yeah thats how mine goes too, sucks. Usually it's an event along with bad thinking that triggers my lows. If I can change my thinking who knows maybe I'll have more high moments? Is that what happens with you? Right now I just feel kinda alone, which I'm sure will have me down before the night is over with.

Confuseddd

Yeah thats how mine goes too, sucks. Usually it's an event along with bad thinking that triggers my lows. If I can change my thinking who knows maybe I'll have more high moments? Is that what happens with you? Right now I just feel kinda alone, which I'm sure will have me down before the night is over with.

yes very alone.
I can be with everyone and no one at the same time.

Damaged

I can never manage a decent night's sleep before I have to have serious dealings with people. I often feel various sorts of sick, too. I had jury duty recently and couldn't sleep for poop. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mainly because the guy plead out and we didn't have to get interviewed or anything.

Yeah, i'm slowly starting to have panic attacks before bed time even if i have nothing on the next day.
I don't know what i'd do if i got called for jury duty, hopefully explode. :mad:::(:

EscapeArtist

Ugh I'm such an idiot!! Ate something that I shouldn't have and can feel a severe reaction coming on. I am scared of waking up tomorrow.. Now i'm going to have anxiety/depression for the next 2 weeks..and it was finally almost completely gone... nice..

thewiz

I'm pretty tired. I feel like a bum. I feel like I need to get through my to-do list, which I've been putting off for an entire month.

Ugh I'm such an idiot!! Ate something that I shouldn't have and can feel a severe reaction coming on. I am scared of waking up tomorrow.. Now i'm going to have anxiety/depression for the next 2 weeks..and it was finally almost completely gone... nice..

What did you eat? Why are you scared of waking up?