How are you feeling?

fitftw

Thanks Dan :)

Thunder sounds extremely loud tonight and it's pouring out. Nature can be scary. Example: when I was in the middle of the ocean on a boat and seeing the sky light up all over the place. So eerie.

Natural disasters...incredible. Tornadoes and tsunamis and such.

dottie

i want to go out so bad and have fun. i'm not the party type, obviously, but once in a blue moon i just want to meet people and act stupid.

U

userremoved

nervous.

my very first cognitive behavioral therapy session is tomorrow.
i have to give it a try and i'm optimistic that it will benefit me in some way, but... ergh. NERVOUS. i should be trying to go to bed right now. my mind's racing, not up to the idea. :/

That's great! You gotta let us know how it goes, anyways good luck. :)

Waybuloo

nervous.

my very first cognitive behavioral therapy session is tomorrow.
i have to give it a try and i'm optimistic that it will benefit me in some way, but... ergh. NERVOUS. i should be trying to go to bed right now. my mind's racing, not up to the idea. :/

I hope it all goes well, and I can't see why it shouldn't. The worst that happens is that it doesn't work for you, gives you closure on CBT and you move on to another method. I've been to CBT loads of times and the therapists are very accommodating and understanding, you could cry your eyes, break down, and they are all used to it, there is always a tissue box in a therapy session ;)

Just take it at your own pace and they are not there to impose, but to take your hand.

Jake123

Banned
Sucky. Being dirt poor sucks

Oh and this is gonna sound horrible but I want my parents to die already, it's their fault mostly >_>

Last edited:

Damaged

I feel pretty upset today, which i figure is just hormones but im going to go on my running machine right now to let it all out lol :D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Stressed out, been summoned for jury duty! help!
I've gotten a jury duty summons twice in my life. Both times I was living in Houston--a major city if you don't know. Both times I tossed it in the trash and that was that. The smaller the city, the more likely they are to notice that you didn't respond.

philly2bits

Angry. I let my sleep get screwed up again. :mad:

Also, I can't wait until it get's cool enough to grow a beard again. I always cut myself when I shave.

Waybuloo

Stressed out, been summoned for jury duty! help!

Oh dear. I've been summoned once, I was dead surprised, because it seemed only certain people I knew kept getting the luck of the draw and never others. My friend was only 21 adn got summoned at least three times.

Anyway it was a serious sexual assault case and I am glad I wasn't one of the chose 12 at the end, but boy was it nerve wracking being in a court room.