How are you feeling?

depressed. people talk to much crap about ppl who work retail. like it is something to be ashamed of. just because being in an office cubi-cage is so much better and has so much more potential for growth? right. it's all such BS. somehow this job is more noble than this job. it makes me sick to my stomach.

Can't stand office life myself. Too much politics and physical action is, my opinion, limited to very little(?). Landed job as field tech. Much better.

Like the term cubi-cage. No locks yet you're locked in. Not me!

dottie

Can't stand office life myself. Too much politics and physical action is, my opinion, limited to very little(?). Landed job as field tech. Much better.

Like the term cubi-cage. No locks yet you're locked in. Not me!

i'm unemployed and desperate. :/ i may have a temp job in october but. are you a cable guy?

i'm unemployed and desperate. :/ i may have a temp job in october but. are you a cable guy?

I'm not Jim Carey.

Sort of, at times. If that's what the client wants. Mainly make the systems we can't be without work when they don't.

Admittedly certain tasks are as exciting as watching paint dry. If I could push the progress all the way over ... I'd be done! Lots of traveling.

Hope it all works out for you. Something will come up.
I'd much rather be doing demolition. Not sure how to get going on that.

Damaged

Haha it took me a while to match my sig to your display picture :O
Im glad your feeling better =)

Bedtime for me though :O
goodnight xx

dottie

feeling much better and inspired. i just need to surround myself with positive, motivating fuel. the proper input. it is so easy to let others' negativity taint your spirit. that is not going to happen tonight. i refuse god damn it.

i know what i want. and i am going to get it.

Loudog

missing my best friend sooo much. it's been 4 months since i talked to her. even though she told me she moved on, I still can't stop thinking about her and the stupid stuff i said to her.

Annoyed. I told somebody that the speaker of my cell-phone is broken, and that I cannot hear them over it. So now, very same guy, sends me a text, yes, a text, telling me that he's going to call me.. >,>

I mean.. wow. Then why not just text me instead when you know I'm not going to be able to talk to you? Geez. I didn't even bother to pick up, I find that kind of behavior so incredibly annoying.