How are you feeling?

Absolutely knackered. Still tired whenever I get up in the morning, and I’m back in my old routine of getting up early. Though, I’m getting to sleep at, like, 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning. So, it either insomnia or the creative side of my mind becomes more focused and active at night ? :unsure: But, then, I’ve heard that’s quite common for folk who make music.

Awesome, but as ah said before: a wee bit mental... or that might just be me still in shock ? Cuz me trending on SoundCloud totally caught me off feckin’ guard, man ! Fuck knows ! :ROFLMAO:

Y’know, cuz ah just thought: “Oh, I’ve made it onto yin o’ their playlists... Great !”
Totally flipped out when ah clicked on the playlist to find my metal riff idea was featured as the first track of the playlist. :eek:

If I knew it was gonnae trend at the top spot, I’d huv wrote the whole instrumental and uploaded it in full.
Since it only took me a whole 2 days to write it, and get the riff sounding how ah wanted it sound. :LOL:

Really good. A big chapter of my life is officially over. My parents gave me a congratulatory card today. A handwritten note inside saying how proud they are of me and how much I've grown the last few years. You know, the stuff parents are supposed to say to their children often.

I never got that growing up, or not very much of it anyway. No "I love you's" either. A lot of my teen years were shaped with neverending criticism and toxicity from my mom mainly and impacted a lot of who I am today.

So to receive the kind of love I did today from them was such a huge deal for me. I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it again. For so long I didn't think they were capable to even express that they felt that way, but I'm so glad I'm seeing this side of them. Maybe they're getting a change of heart as they get older, but I hope they continue to show it.

This is’nae happening, ah must be dreaming... Nope ! I’ve made the Top 50 Most Played Metal Tracks of the Week on SoundCloud... YAASS !! :LOL: And here’s the guitar riff that’s causing all the fuss... for anyone gan:

“Mon then, Graeme, let’s here it !” Apologises in advance if sounds generic as fuck for metal riff.

https://soundcloud.com/song-connery%2Fmetal-riff-idea-wip-1

Started it on Monday, honed it by Tuesday, and recorded it then uploaded to my SoundCloud account on Wednesday.

Fuck know when it started trending on there, though. :confused:

Must admit, I’m honestly scared $h!tless about adding the drums or bass to go along with that riff.

This is’nae happening, ah must be dreaming... Nope ! I’ve made the Top 50 Most Played Metal Tracks of the Week on SoundCloud... YAASS !! :LOL: And here’s the guitar riff that’s causing all the fuss... for anyone gan:

“Mon then, Graeme, let’s here it !” Apologises in advance if sounds generic as fuck for metal riff.

Started it on Monday, honed it by Tuesday, and recorded it then uploaded to my SoundCloud account on Wednesday.

Must admit, I’m honestly scared $h!tless about adding the drums or bass to go along with that riff.