How are you feeling?

So, unfortunately, ah did'nae manage to get that other butterfly drawing back from ma niece cuz she took it to nursery last week. But...

She did ask me to draw her another one today. And here's the end result... and after a 16 year hiatus from drawing.
View attachment 4544

Sorry if the photo quality isn't great.

And here's the image I used as a reference:
Thats actually pretty good mate (y)
I couldn't draw a stick man if I tried..

Thats actually pretty good mate (y)
It’s better than ma previous rushed attempt... when I had both ma nieces and one of my cousins watching as I drew from a similar reference photo. Though, ah get the feeling me drawing things for my niece will become something I’m doing regularly in future. Ah just see masel’ doing every art homework assignment she gets from school. :LOL:

I couldn't draw a stick man if I tried..
My portrait drawing isn’t great, in fact it’s pretty weak. So ah know what ya mean, Pug. :)

Dang, I knew that, too. Anywhoo, I fixed it. :p It really is a cool drawing.
Nae bother, pal. (y) And, eh... thanks. :LOL: Probably should’ve been a bit more sloppy with the detail, though. Given that my oldest niece is taking the pictures I draw into nursery and showing them off, so hopefully am getting credit for them. They might getting the impression she’ll do still-life or photo realistic portraits by age 12. Mind you, she’ll probably be playing the guitar in a few years, since she gotten that use to see me with a guitar on my lap, she asks where it is if I don’t happen to playing either my electric or bass guitar when she comes up to my room. :LOL:

Phoenixx

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. My professor stopped me after class today and asked what I was going to do when I graduated. I told her the plan I have had set since, well, the past year or more: Stay where I'm working now even though it doesn't exactly have anything to do with my studies, save up money to move to my perfect location, then move and work at the wellness center I've been a client at for over 6 years now (I have a great reputation there and they do want me), gain a foundation, then form my own practice and position from there within the company. I do plan on getting licensure as well before heading that direction too. My professor told me she's afraid of me wasting potential because apparently I have some really great skills, even though I can't take the typical avenues one in my major would normally take due to some health issues I have. She thinks I should look into government jobs, so I could utilize my writing skills. Or at least get a job as a grant writer somewhere. I'm thinking about doing the grant writing thing, but I have absolutely no idea where to start or where to find anything in my area. I would love it if I could work from home because I'm a very local person and I don't want to (nor can I due to husband's job) move anywhere else far away.

And of course this conversation would happen the week I was planning on asking for a new position at the job I'm currently at after my annual review with my bosses. :rolleyes: What do I do?

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. My professor stopped me after class today and asked what I was going to do when I graduated. I told her the plan I have had set since, well, the past year or more: Stay where I'm working now even though it doesn't exactly have anything to do with my studies, save up money to move to my perfect location, then move and work at the wellness center I've been a client at for over 6 years now (I have a great reputation there and they do want me), gain a foundation, then form my own practice and position from there within the company. I do plan on getting licensure as well before heading that direction too. My professor told me she's afraid of me wasting potential because apparently I have some really great skills, even though I can't take the typical avenues one in my major would normally take due to some health issues I have. She thinks I should look into government jobs, so I could utilize my writing skills. Or at least get a job as a grant writer somewhere. I'm thinking about doing the grant writing thing, but I have absolutely no idea where to start or where to find anything in my area. I would love it if I could work from home because I'm a very local person and I don't want to (nor can I due to husband's job) move anywhere else far away.

And of course this conversation would happen the week I was planning on asking for a new position at the job I'm currently at after my annual review with my bosses. :rolleyes: What do I do?
I would say do what is going to make you happiest Phoenixx. What would give you more job satisfaction? Will you be stuck in a job where you aren't happy? Job satisfaction is HUGE. Don't underestimate the implications it has on your life :)

SoScared

Have not felt this bad in years, got quite a depression. Seems as though i'm getting a lot of things wrong by jumping to assumptions that i believe to be true but turn out not to be the case.