How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

Charley horse pain in my calf for 24 hrs after-it hurts man!!!
I remember my first CH.. nobody warns you how awful they are!

Louco

I had one yesterday that still hurts. I don't know if it has something to do with the cold but man does it make worse...

Megaten

Does anyone ever feel like they're literally the pain in other people's lives? Like just you being around causes them discomfort? The only way I can describe it is like being a dark and spooky house. Houses dont do shit to people. In fact I dont think a house has ever done anything to anyone in the history of houses. Yet some houses fill people with dread and they couldnt give you a logical reason why. People will boast that its no big deal, then chicken out when dared to spend a night alone with that house. Thats how I feel when Im talking to some people. Like Im that damn house.

S_Spartan

I used to get those a lot. The worst is when you are in bed and you jump up with the pain. Sometimes the pain was so bad I would get nausea.

Maybe you need more potassium in your diet.

nodejesque

Does anyone ever feel like they're literally the pain in other people's lives? Like just you being around causes them discomfort? The only way I can describe it is like being a dark and spooky house. Houses dont do shit to people. In fact I dont think a house has ever done anything to anyone in the history of houses. Yet some houses fill people with dread and they couldnt give you a logical reason why. People will boast that its no big deal, then chicken out when dared to spend a night alone with that house. Thats how I feel when Im talking to some people. Like Im that damn house.

I used to feel this way around certain people. Made me feel like scum for even existing.

They say you should focus on 'its their problem, not yours' but that's easier said than done.

I just got away from them. I hope you can too.

Megaten

I used to feel this way around certain people. Made me feel like scum for even existing.

They say you should focus on 'its their problem, not yours' but that's easier said than done.

I just got away from them. I hope you can too.

Unfortunately I feel this way with everyone. All my insecurities stem from me not standing up to bullies and letting them surgically dismantle my self esteem over most of my life. Then I try to run away from everything and join the military, only to learn that the world is full of people that will step on you if they sense weakness. Im such an angry person now and I feel people can see it just beneath the surface. I wish it could come down to just cutting certain people off, as Im good at that. But I'll truly be alone then, and Im not sure how I would repair that.

nodejesque

Unfortunately I feel this way with everyone. All my insecurities stem from me not standing up to bullies and letting them surgically dismantle my self esteem over most of my life. Then I try to run away from everything and join the military, only to learn that the world is full of people that will step on you if they sense weakness. Im such an angry person now and I feel people can see it just beneath the surface. I wish it could come down to just cutting certain people off, as Im good at that. But I'll truly be alone then, and Im not sure how I would repair that.

Yes, I know what you mean. I had somewhat of an epiphany too... Regarding the reality of how cold and calculating people can be.

Loneliness does suck, but constantly feeling demeaned and like scum is worse. However, they're both evils.... So you just pick the lesser of the two.

I am lucky to have a huge nosey family, that will not allow me to escape. So even when I do try to shut everyone off... They come knocking.

But aside from family, I very few people in my life that I would consider friends. And that number gets smaller as I get older.

Do you have siblings? Or a supportive family?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Does anyone ever feel like they're literally the pain in other people's lives? Like just you being around causes them discomfort?

Ah think my family feel this way about me, since they rarely speak to me 'cause I verimentally defend ma right to privacy, and don't like divulging personal details o' ma life to them. So that's gave them the impression that I'm a c*nt. But when ah do attempt to interact or converse with 'em, ma family just ignore me

I can relate there, Megaten. Though, ah did stand up to ma bullies wrongly batterin' the crap outta them for provoking me. But then I was bullied and teased by my family as well, so ah know first hand that people tend to treat ye like a pushover when they sense weakness.

Ah don't know if I'm an angry person, or just standoffish? Since I'm quite a big fella therefore intimidatin'. And quiet, and y'know what they say about folk who are quiet, stereotypically... :eek:mg: Or maybe people can tell I struggle with anxiety and depression, so prefer not to be around me. Not that ah blame 'em.

grapevine

He asked me out. Said he liked me and stuff. I should have said no, because of all the stuff Ive been through around him. But I didnt and now I am so damn nervous as the role of even a friend has been upgraded. Very confused and nervous.I thought I wanted it, now Im not so sure. I knew I didnt really want it- just the concept of it maybe. But now-

Louco

****ing Olympics... There's no room in the hospitals for the sick, especially with this cold, and yet they parade that ****ing torch around as if it was something to be proud of. The fascist propaganda machine has started, the party has instructed the leftist hivemind how to silence the opposition and twist things around. "Hey let's leave politics out of this and celebrate, stop hoping for the worst"

We need a bloody revolution to take those monsters out of power, there's zero hope otherwise. That I would celebrate for days.

Hoppy

I had my cat euthanized this morning. He was 11 years old. I've been expecting this day for the past few months. He had cancer.

I got him as a little kitten, and it was the first cat I ever had that was mine. He welcomed me home, and even joined in when I walked the dogs.

13494962_10153757605281589_384152333540031739_n.jpg

Graeme1988

Ah feel like kissing someone. No, no like that. I'm talkin' more like, y'know, ma foreheid, your face... And blood tricklin' doon yer nose. :bigsmile:

Sorry I'm just pissed off 'cause ma sister thinks makin' me aware of how socially awkward I am, makes me want to be more social. It doesnae in case yer wonderin'. :kickingmyself: :veryangry:

Okay, f**kety-bye!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I had my cat euthanized this morning. He was 11 years old. I've been expecting this day for the past few months. He had cancer.

I got him as a little kitten, and it was the first cat I ever had that was mine. He welcomed me home, and even joined in when I walked the dogs.

Ouch. That made my eyes water up a bit.

I've been lucky. Mine (brother and sister) are approaching 18 and the boy is starting to show signs of failing. He's the best friend I ever had.

I wish they could live a thousand years. :sad:

Graeme1988

:crying: Sorry to read that Hoppy. It's not easy huvin a pet put down. :sad:

S_Spartan

Oh man, that is so sad. I've been there twice. So sorry for your loss. He was a nice looking cat.

GraybeardGhost

I'm sorry to hear this, Hoppy. I know how rough it can be. Hold on to your happy memories through this time of grief. They're yours to keep forever.

GraybeardGhost

Life is heavy, man—too heavy—and sad. I'm feeling crushed, weighed down, as if I had sandbags tied all over me and somebody dumped me into a deep, dark lagoon or cenote. I'm sinking deeper and deeper, drowning inside myself.

MollyBeGood

I am so sorry, Hoppy. What a precious kitteh <3
I had one that was a stray I took in that used to go on walks with me and the dog-adorable creatures all of them.
Loosing a pet is the worst. I hope you feel better soon.