How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just woke up from a five-hour nap. Ready for another one.

This isn't living. :sad:

Y'know, some folk would disagree with on that... :bigsmile: The five-nap, I mean. Not the fact ye want another yin.

Sorry, don't take that as me mocking ye. Though, ah once slept until 2 o'clock in afternoon, so ah can hardly berate yer behaviour. Take it yer no feelin' that great, lately? Now I'm pryin', my apologies.

My disability has been gettin' me down, lately. :sad: Also wish ah could take a compilment without feelin' like ah don't deserve it. On top o' that, ah feel this pressure to be more outgoing than ah feel comfortable with.

Damn me for being so introverted.
curses.gif
Well u can only do as ye do, as best as can be done by ye. Thats how i see it anyway (related to myself that is)

grapevine

Had a bad day today. I just hate how I have allowed myself to feel for someone that is not capable or so of doing the same.

GraybeardGhost

Hot, sweaty, and grouchy as hell, and it's not even 6:30 AM yet.

Goddamn washer keeps stealing my money even after they said they'd sent someone out to fix it. :kickingmyself: Had to carry a bucket of hot water downstairs just to get it to run, and it still flaked out on me. I'm tempted to cut the cord off so they'll have to replace it.

The day is not off to a good start. :veryangry:

Graeme1988

Just tryin' come to terms with the fact my family would be better off without me, since I can't do anythin' right. Nor did I turn out to be the person they wanted me to be.

Must be great comin' from a well-adjusted, happy, stable upbringing? Cause all ah get, is reminded of how much of a failure I am. And how little my mum cares about my well-being - she doesnae even want to help me in recovery. Just sit and lays on her fat arse sleepin' or watching the telly.

Constantly act like an immature, huffy bairn whenever I ask her for help - no-one else, just me. My sister? F**k me! They say "Jump", she says "How high?". Because, apparently, since I look like and share some personality traits as ma dad, that means I am my dad. Which, in my mum's eyes, is enough justification to repeatedly treat me like shit, and let me down.

But then, anytime she makes a mistake or does somethin' wrong, it's always my fault. :kickingmyself: F**k... my life!

Kiwong

I've been in contact with a former student from my high school. Seems I am not alone amongst graduates of that pathetic excuse for a place of learning that are suffering from mental illness, as a result of the bullying that was prevalent. One student from my year is no longer here.

Constantly act like an immature, huffy bairn whenever I ask her for help - no-one else, just me. My sister? F**k me! They say "Jump", she says "How high?". Because, apparently, since I look like and share some personality traits as ma dad, that means I am my dad. Which, in my mum's eyes, is enough justification to repeatedly treat me like shit, and let me down.

But then, anytime she makes a mistake or does somethin' wrong, it's always my fault. :kickingmyself: F**k... my life!
I say, F**k 'em all!

Last edited:

Graeme1988

I say, F**k 'em all!

Kinda difficult tae huv that attitude towards 'em when ma family feels they do more for me than I do for them. Total nonsense like, considering how often I've been pressure intae doin' stuff just to appease them n' keep 'em happy. All the while I'm miserable.

Only 75% bored today .... so not too bad a day..

98% bored... Though, I'm just up. We'll see how the rest o' the day progresses. Doesnae look like I'll be up to much, a typical day for me, really.

Megaten

I've been in contact with a former student from my high school. Seems I am not alone amongst graduates of that pathetic excuse for a place of learning that are suffering from mental illness, as a result of the bullying that was prevalent. One student from my year is no longer here.

Dang, I see why you're not a fan of teenagers now. I got lucky in that by the time I got to high school, the guys were too preoccupied with trying to get laid rather than choking me out.

Graeme1988

Happy. Ecstatic. Overjoyed. Proud.

Cannae really articulate how ah feel today. Other than to say, yesterday, ah could've cried at how proud and happy my physiotherapy team and sister were of me and the progress ah've made in just half a year. To have came on this quickly in ma recovery, after such massive leap intae the unknown for me with that orthopedic surgery, ah cannae quite believe it myself.

And ah didnae fall asleep feelin' worried or thinking anxiously about the coming months, because it's up to me, to get masel' fit and maintain what this surgery's gave me.
happy-dancing.gif
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
egyptian.gif

Graeme1988

And sorry some o' ye are feelin' rather low at the moment. Ah know, that's probably puttin' it mildly. Anyway, how ye feel better, or things start changin' for the better in yer lives, hopefully. :thumbup:

SilentAndShy

After making unsuccessful calls chasing something up in the earshot of my colleague, she goes next time she would ring as I needed to be more assertive. She said it playfully but it killed me because it's true and I fear that's what she, and my colleagues, ultimately think about me.