How are you feeling?

Lavinialuna

I feel disheartened because my blog took right off when I started it a couple weeks ago, and my numbers are way down (despite the continued posts.) Ugh. Frustrating. It's so much work. I just want to succeed at something!!

S_Spartan

I feel disheartened because my blog took right off when I started it a couple weeks ago, and my numbers are way down (despite the continued posts.) Ugh. Frustrating. It's so much work. I just want to succeed at something!!

That is a law of the internet.

People complain about that same thing on dating sites.

I sell things online as a side business and I notice this also.

Just keep at it and try to ignore the numbers.

ahhhhhhh

I'm feeling pretty tense right now. I have an online friend whom I haven't met in person before coming to visit me for a few days. I feel like I am going to be an extremely terrible and boring hostess, so I'm naturally feeling a bit nervous. Right now I have mountains of tensions in my back and shoulders, as well as a pounding and pulsating ocular migraine, fun fun. Even if we all have social anxiety, mine is pretty severe and I hope it doesn't make me too much of an excruciatingly boring and awkward person to be around. I'm excited too, I'm going to have actual things to do for a few days and actually get my lazy terrified self out of the house and into the real world to experience things, its been soooo long. For me, having literally zero friends here makes it near impossible to find the motivation to go out and just do something because I genuinely do not enjoy going outside by myself. I really hope the vile monster of panic does not creep up and ruin everything this time as it often seems to do. Guess I just have to wait and see... :/

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Re: ahhhhhhh

I'm feeling pretty tense right now. I have an online friend whom I haven't met in person before coming to visit me for a few days. I feel like I am going to be an extremely terrible and boring hostess, so I'm naturally feeling a bit nervous. Right now I have mountains of tensions in my back and shoulders, as well as a pounding and pulsating ocular migraine, fun fun. Even if we all have social anxiety, mine is pretty severe and I hope it doesn't make me too much of an excruciatingly boring and awkward person to be around. I'm excited too, I'm going to have actual things to do for a few days and actually get my lazy terrified self out of the house and into the real world to experience things, its been soooo long. For me, having literally zero friends here makes it near impossible to find the motivation to go out and just do something because I genuinely do not enjoy going outside by myself. I really hope the vile monster of panic does not creep up and ruin everything this time as it often seems to do. Guess I just have to wait and see... :/

I think it'll be fine. If this person knows you well, then they know how you struggle and they're probably going to give you a lot of slack. At some point the "real you" will surface, and from there on it'll be easier.

springk

Feeling lonely..super lonely.
I hate it, Why ..this quiteness and no one to really talk to. Life seems such a lonely journey ..kind of worthless.

jaim38

Feeling a bit angry, but it will pass soon. Despite the negative stuff that happened this and last week, I am grateful I have wonderful people in my life. I plan to visit my friends and loved ones after I get a job and get some vacation time.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Alienated, lonely. Not as cheery n' upbeat as ye would expect. An overwhelmin' feelin' that ah dinnae quite belong.

Everytime ah speak, am usually wrong - as ma oldest sister recently implied. So ah think whit's best, fur me, is if ah jist keep quiet. Yer better off that way really, no' huvin' an opinion on summit ye couldnae gee a toss aboot. Huvin' tae fake them jist tae feel involved. That's closest ah'll get as a man tae fakin' an orgasm. Too much info...

Okay, am way tae think ma thoughts, watch sports and interfer wi' masel'. Not all at once, am crap at multi-taskin'. :sarcastic: Naw, only jokin'... am actually gonnae refurbish ma old laptop.

jaim38

I feel disappointed that I did horrible on my lumosity tests. Yesterday I did bad so today, I thought my performance would improve but this didn't happen. In fact, I did even worse. It's probably because when I was doing the tests, I was in a negative mood so this contributed to my poor performance. Unlike last time though, I wasn't on the verge of crying and did not overreact. I guess I got used to failure on lumosity.

jaim38

I sudddenly thought about my high school and college graduations, both of which I skipped out on. Actually, I don't regret it,nor do I view myself as a coward. Many people think that graduations are huge milestones in life that must be celebrated, on stage, but I beg to differ. I don't think it's such a big deal, not as important as a wedding ceremony. More importantly, I wish people were more understanding about social anxiety, PTSD, AVPD, agoraphobia, etc. If I had a child or sibling and he/she is so scared of going to graduation, and no amount of prodding can force him/her to go, I wouldn't force it. I would try to understand and get the help that he/she needs.

The rain and cool weather here have gave me the chills. Didn't help getting rained on earlier. I was cold and wet so I came home and took a hot bath and I felt better but still not quite normal.

springk

I feel like crying after reading this c*** coursebook. Please be over please. I am totally screwed. Most of this makes no sense. Damn and on top of that i have this feeling of absolute loneliness. Nothing to take my mind off this horribles quiteness.

planemo

I feel like crying after reading this c*** coursebook. Please be over please. I am totally screwed. Most of this makes no sense. Damn and on top of that i have this feeling of absolute loneliness. Nothing to take my mind off this horribles quiteness.

sorry you're feeling that way springk. :sad:

i'm not feeling that great myself. i can't help but feel like my anxiety is making me miss out on all the good things in life.

dottie

I can't keep up with first world standards. Everything is too fast paced and I'm not even interested. I just want to live in a remote location in peace away from societal expectations. I want to enjoy the land, the earth. I do not care about any of this other nonsense. It's not natural, it doesn't fit.

S_Spartan

I can't keep up with first world standards. Everything is too fast paced and I'm not even interested. I just want to live in a remote location in peace away from societal expectations. I want to enjoy the land, the earth. I do not care about any of this other nonsense. It's not natural, it doesn't fit.

Modern life is like being on a treadmill with someone standing there slowly increasing the speed.

Everybody is running and running but not getting anywhere but so many people are way too stupid to realize that.

Many actually brag about how busy they are as though a giant hand will come down out of the sky and give them a cookie.