How are you feeling?

mmm

I feel... very hungry. I don't know how some people eat such small portions, I'm starving! Eating less has been working for me this past week, but the hunger pangs are hard to ignore sometimes. It does help that there is very literally not a thing to eat in this apartment right now, and I don't want to go out and buy food. Although, I would love to stuff my face with some junk food right now.

I feel utter despair.:sad:

Never thought I would ever have to face starving during my life, in my country.
In utter disbelief. :crying:

BlueWeepingRose

I feel like crap today and down in the dumps. Feel like everything is going wrong too. Wish I had someone to talk too right now. I keep putting myself out there on Forums or groups I belong too but nobody ever wants to talk to me.

Lavinialuna

I feel like crap today and down in the dumps. Feel like everything is going wrong too. Wish I had someone to talk too right now. I keep putting myself out there on Forums or groups I belong too but nobody ever wants to talk to me.
I always have a shoulder to cry on, although I have kids, so if I don't get back to you right away be patient :)

MikeyC

I feel utter despair.:sad:

Never thought I would ever have to face starving during my life, in my country.
In utter disbelief. :crying:
I'm assuming this has to do with Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey bleeding us dry.

It's going to be bad, but we can all survive somehow. Hang in there, Blue. Abbott will be voted out at the next election, for sure.

I'm sorry you feel like this. You can PM me if you like. :)

Kiwong

Why the hell did Abbott get voted in in the first place? I am ashamed to be Australian with a Government like that in charge.

hidwell

Why the hell did Abbott get voted in in the first place? I am ashamed to be Australian with a Government like that in charge.

I think because Australia has more than its fair share of racist narrow mined red necked arseholes, who don't give a **** about anyone but themselves.

Lavinialuna

Two days off school with vomiting, finally feeling a bit better today. So the bullying will resume tomorrow. :/

Glad you feel better, but sad for you getting bullied. I have been there. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. (Wow, those people tick me off, thinking it's okay to make other people feel like crap. I hope karma is swift.)

jaim38

I did something I never did before - attend a job fair! I was so nervous, especially before and during the job fair. I feel like all jelly inside but I forced myself to get dressed and drove all the way to the fair. When I got there, I spent minutes in the car and bathroom before I entered. Walking around scared the h*ll out of me. There are so many vendors and I didn't know which one to approach. I did ask beforehand if they would give me a list of vendors but no replies. The flyer/ad didn't say anything about vendors. So, I came a bit unprepared, but had copies of my resume with me. I spoke to about 9 vendors overall but most of them didn't have positions that I was aiming for. I had conversations where it went nowhere, didn't benefit me at all and knew they don't have the position I was looking for, but hey it's good practice to develop my conversation skills. Sometimes my mind went blank though and I totally didn't know what else to say. Also, I was a bit unconscious while walking around approaching random people, and didn't think at times. I left after about 30 minutes or so, and drove home ASAP!

I might be exxagerating, but this is one of the scariest experiences in my life! It's also my first time doing a job fair, as mentioned before. I was so scared I went to the bathroom partly to hide and chill for several minutes before going out. I know I shouldn't be scared of the career vendors, but my brain just couldn't help being irrational.

Also, I kinda feel uncomfortable wearing a pantsuit. I want to project a more empathetic, talkative, friendlier persona but I wasn't able to for some reason. This is going to sound weird, but I feel like wearing a pencil skirt instead of pants. Or is this just me being crazy?

Anyway, I'm proud of myself for for going to the fair and doing my best! The other alternative would be to sit at home and vegetate, which I know I will regret. It was a big learning experience. No actions no results!

a bit insecure of my future. I don't know what kind of school i want to do. I still haven't made up my mind and i'm 22...

Lavinialuna

I feel down, irritable and anxious all while fatigued. It's gray, cold, and I really could use some space. I am achy and have acid re-flux. I would rather wash dirty clothes and scrub toilets all day feeling mediocre than feel the way I do right now. I took some tylenol, some anti-anxiety and a cup of coffee. Hoping the combination balances things out. When you're a parent, you don't get a day off.